PDA

View Full Version : Too sexy to pass up.

AquaV
05-14-2006, 01:31 AM
This picture is just too sexy to not share.
That's right, a Lambo Gallardo and a Donzi in the same pic. Now I just need to have some hot male models sprinkled throughout the pic and we are good.
- AV

Dr. Dan
05-14-2006, 05:57 AM
:wavey: Nice...Liz and I just went and saw Mission Impossible III last nite...where they blow up the Orange Sherbet version of that same car...painful to watch...but I was prepared...I saw the previews!

Be Well Sexy, Hope You Are doing ok...

All Our Best...

Doc & Lizard :D

Carl C
05-14-2006, 06:50 AM
Reminded me of these two vintage pics..................

Carl C
05-14-2006, 06:54 AM
:wavey: Nice...Liz and I just went and saw Mission Impossible III last nite...where they blow up the Orange Sherbet version of that same car...painful to watch...but I was prepared...I saw the previews!
Be Well Sexy, Hope You Are doing ok...
All Our Best...
Doc & Lizard :D Maybe they substituted a mock-up for that scene. Haven't seen the movie yet myself. It really bugs me to see classic cars destroyed for entertainment.:frown:

goatee
05-14-2006, 09:52 AM
can anyone recognize the tow vehicle in the photo with the yellow 16?
(i dont know,,i am asking)

Dr. Dan
05-14-2006, 11:15 AM

For whatever reason...in the 60's era...you saw alot of photos with Cars pulling little runabouts...could been a Mustang Coupe? Can't tell from the photo... I don't think Pick Ups really hit there mark until the last 10 years or so...now they are one of the most popular selling vehicles on the planet...

But back then it was considered sorta "stodgy" to own one I think...or "Square"

Carl I hope they used a Mock Up...that would be Criminal to Blow Up the Real Deal!

:cool:

THOR
05-14-2006, 11:48 AM

that would be the back end of a volvo 2 door sport coupe yes, as Donzi was looking for the European worldly image with the jet plus the Volvo powered the boats to
and it is 18 yes

apollo24
05-15-2006, 08:32 AM
It is a Volvo towing. I have that exact ad framed in my bathroom. I used to sell upgrades for older Learjets (Lear 23 pictured in the photo) and when scanning ebay for Lear prints I found the one with the Donzi. I think that the ultimate in style are Lears and Donzis. Too cool.

mikev
05-16-2006, 04:27 PM

Back then they actually built cars that could tow stuff unlike today. Mom and dad always towed the boats with there cars. chevy stationwagon with a 454 and dads nova with a 350.

DonziJon
05-16-2006, 06:31 PM
Maybe they substituted a mock-up for that scene. Haven't seen the movie yet myself. It really bugs me to see classic cars destroyed for entertainment.:frown:

Ever see the Ferrari Daytona Spyder they smoked with a "Stinger" missile a few years ago (Just to test the missle) on "Miami Vice"? Oh Wait: That was "really "a few years ago. I remember: At that time, a Daytona was worth $150k. John