PDA

View Full Version : Tab indicator question

The Hedgehog
05-13-2006, 11:29 PM
Does anyone know the length of cables needed for mechanical tab indicators on a 27-28ZX?

LKSD
05-14-2006, 12:17 PM
Does anyone know the length of cables needed for mechanical tab indicators on a 27-28ZX?

Bill,
If you have existing cables they are probably a type 33c Morse. Also the cables ususally have the length stamped in them with the part #.. Of course if you have no cable in there it wont currently help you. Also you would mostlikely have 2 different size cables one for the stbd tab & the one for the port tab would be longer... Jamie / Lakeside :)

ps: keep me posted on the 16' sc project.. :)

The Hedgehog
05-14-2006, 08:41 PM
Yes. I am toying with the idea of installing some.

I will keep you posted on the 16. I will be visiting my father in a couple of weeks. Now that I have everything dialed in with mine(at least for now) he will be wanting to do something. He really likes the idea so far. I was going to take him to a Poker Run but the dates changed. That would have totally created blower envy.

BTW. The 27ZX is running great. My wife and I have really been enjoying the blower. Brian Rose brought his 27ZX down a couple of weeks ago we had a blast running up and down the lake.