PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Club Near Louisiana/texas Border

dixievette
05-09-2006, 10:14 AM
:wavey:
Hello - I'm a new member and owner of a Donzi...This board is AWESOME!!! You guys are all so neat and funny but so wonderfully passionate about your boats. So glad I found the Registry.
I'm in Lake Charles, LA and would love to get in touch with a Club close to Kemah, Galveston or even in the Lake Charles area. Can anyone direct me? I have never seen many Donzi's around here but that doesn't mean there aren't any...so please if you have info, let me know....
:wavey: Thanks again
Dixie

DONZI
05-10-2006, 06:01 AM
Welcome to the board Dixie !
When you get pics. feel free to post'em of your Donzi.
Tell us what you have and any story to go with it.Don't forget to add it to the Registry also.
Any questions come to mind always use the SEARCH feature also.Ck the Events section also and meet some members if possible.We are one big family here.:D

Team Jefe
05-10-2006, 06:31 AM
Dixie - there are several of us in the Clear Lake area, although we are pretty loose knit group and not really a club so to speak, we still welcome most everyone who wants to hang and have a good time.

We generally make a pilrimage to LC once or twice a year, sometimes actually coming by boat up the ditch. and I fish over there for several tournaments a year as well.

Anytime you're coming over drop me a line, we're usually on the water every weekend. cell 713 825 2443. You may actually get to meet the HarborMaster himself.

A scorpion would be very welcome....especially with a lovely lady or twenty who could become members of the Red Bikini Crew.