PDA

View Full Version : its the time of the year again!

tiger lily
05-07-2006, 10:30 PM
All the college girls are home and my phone has been ringing non stop, this is almost better than xmas...

MOP
05-08-2006, 06:36 AM
All the college girls are home and my phone has been ringing non stop, this is almost better than xmas...

Use must be a hansome chap to have that bevy chasing you:biggrin: :biggrin:

tiger lily
05-08-2006, 06:38 PM
nope, im nothing special, girls my age(im 22) are all about material objects so, having my nice tow rig, boat, jetskis and quads pretty much does it all in.

gold-n-rod
05-08-2006, 08:43 PM

Oh yes, the young ladies have exited E.Lansing in droves. :frown: I guess they are all back home by you and looking for some fun.

I miss them already.

:wavey:

tiger lily
05-08-2006, 08:47 PM
Oh yes, the young ladies have exited E.Lansing in droves. :frown: I guess they are all back home by you and looking for some fun.
I miss them already.
:wavey:

yup, that is true, half my highschool went to either state or u of m, we only live about 15/20 minutes from u of m too, all the girls from western and central are now home, and the few of them that are out of state will be home next weekend, our big welcome home party is memorial weekend, im uber excited for this!!!!!!