PDA

View Full Version : Ran-out-of-gas..........

fasttrucker
05-07-2006, 08:37 AM
:jestera: Was heading to the marina to get a couple 30gals of gas saturday as I was going to pull her out sunday when.......She sputtered and shut down going about 40mph...The boat just went off a plain and stopped.My question here is why I was able,after about 2 min, to started it back up and go into the fuel docks at slow speed.I thought that I whouldnt be able too?

olredalert
05-07-2006, 09:28 AM
-------The pickup in the tank may not be at the lowest point in the rear.........Bill S

LKSD
05-08-2006, 07:01 AM
-------The pickup in the tank may not be at the lowest point in the rear.........Bill S

Ditto.. Also you may have had the fuel bouncing around in there & sucked up some air. Once it settled & stayed settled It could possibly get enough un interrupted flow to get you into the pumps.. Jamie :)

undertaker
05-08-2006, 11:01 AM
Doc, please do not reply to this thread...:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Thank You...:crossfing

Undertaker:biggrin:

fasttrucker
05-14-2006, 09:34 AM
Doc, please do not reply to this thread...:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Thank You...:crossfing
Undertaker:biggrin:
Come-on Undertaker..:wavey: ...we need to hear the good doctors views on this!
Iam just glad that I have a larger donzi with the higher cap. fuel tank.
Not like the smaller teal colored slower donzis:boat:
Iam sure they would have never restarted.

Dr. Dan
05-14-2006, 11:21 AM
Come-on Undertaker..:wavey: ...we need to hear the good doctors views on this!
Iam just glad that I have a larger donzi with the higher cap. fuel tank.
Not like the smaller teal colored slower donzis:boat:
Iam sure they would have never restarted.

Bill I am pretty sure the color was more of a "Red" hue...not Teal... but thanks for your consideration of us slower lower capacity Donzi's...it gives me such a warm feeling to know you care! :spongebob

:beer:

undertaker
05-14-2006, 01:43 PM
Bill I am pretty sure the color was more of a "Red" hue...not Teal... but thanks for your consideration of us slower lower capacity Donzi's...it gives me such a warm feeling to know you care! :spongebob
:beer:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Undertaker:cartman:

fasttrucker
05-14-2006, 07:39 PM
I was thinking about"lucy and charlie brown"...she puts the football down and pulls it away when he runs to kick it.:bonk: Everytime....but the real trouble maker here is the Undertaker:embarasse I think we should give him a new nickname,sort of like snoopy with the dark sunglasses.:pimp: At least the classics win at the pump$$$$$$.I Can wait to fill my donzi up after I get her back from the bottom work at Art Lilly,s shop.That is if I have any $$$ left.