PDA

View Full Version : Fear This - A Rendevous With the Doctor!

Dr. Dan
05-02-2006, 05:59 PM
:bonk: In preparation for the Awakening, Jerry Eisele and I are planning on hooking up late Wednesday afternoon in Cinci. This would be Wednesday the 17th abouty 4:00pm give or take.

Who from the Midwest area is gonna be leaving around this time? If ya wanna Caravan down with Jerry leading the way... post your interest here.

We will see what we can do, so far we will have 3 22 Classics in the Group.:banghead:

This could be ugly... :spongebob

Doc of Trans Continental & Random Interstate Commerce :biggrin.:

BGH18
05-02-2006, 07:47 PM
Dr Dan & Jerry, We might just tag along with you guys if you don't mind. Will let you know for sure by the end of next week. Jerry said something about meeting at exit 14 on I-75 around 4 or 4:30......one C-18
Thx B&G

Formula Jr
05-10-2006, 09:35 PM
You are going to let Lenny drive one of your boats?

Oh god help you.

when he steps aboard you will hear something near inaudable..

"Can i go to wot...can i go to wot...can i go to wot."

Its a background noise.

"can i go to wot. can i go to wot. can i go to wot."

it will start to bother you.

"can i go to wot. can i go to wot. can i go to wot....."

After a while you will just want to hand over the boat.
and its okay, he knows how to drive and you know what he is going to ask.

:)

farmer tx
05-10-2006, 10:44 PM
Dan, are you getting there a week early or am I going to be a week late?

Team Jefe
05-11-2006, 02:02 AM
You're a week late Mark. I think you are scaring everyone who wants some Texas BBQ.

farmer tx
05-11-2006, 02:21 AM
Holy ****!! Thats like next week!! I have my calender marked from 21-28th. I don't know if my interior will be finished in time. Man there would be a lot of pissed people, I have 8-14lb. briskets, and 3-10lb. pork loins I would have to eat by myself. I better get my **** together and get ready. I just lost a week of prep time.

Team Jefe
05-11-2006, 07:01 AM
Meanwhile.....Back at the Cotton Farm
Marky Mark starts planning to squeeze 36 hours into each day....oh, what an I saying, Farmers do that all the time.
No more lazy days in shorts and Hawaiian shirt, barefoot on the tractor.
Critter or Not, just don't forget the meat :smash:

See you next week old Buddy

ITTLFLI
05-11-2006, 07:32 AM
:bonk: In preparation for the Awakening, Jerry Eisele and I are planning on hooking up late Wednesday afternoon in Cinci. This would be Wednesday the 17th abouty 4:00pm give or take.
Who from the Midwest area is gonna be leaving around this time? If ya wanna Caravan down with Jerry leading the way... post your interest here.
We will see what we can do, so far we will have 3 22 Classics in the Group.:banghead:
This could be ugly... :spongebob
Doc of Trans Continental & Random Interstate Commerce :biggrin.:

Jill and I will plan on being there!

BERTRAM BOY
05-11-2006, 10:04 AM
LOL, so now I know who marked MY calender... Luckily I was talking to Bertram Boy the other day and he brought me up to speed :eek: :eek:

Far be it from me, to bring anyone up to speed.......

Dr. Dan
05-11-2006, 10:09 AM
Jill and I will plan on being there!

:beer: Awesome, the more the Merrier!

Wait just a "Cotton Picken Minute....there's gonna be BBQ at this place?"

I better tell Todd to stop pulling his Pork and get ready....he's gonna be a busy boy! He always did like "Pulled Pork"... :biggrin.:

Asses & Elbows...I am living the dream also ... last night I came home to a Garage Door covered with Donzi Duffle Cooler Boxes... off to the Embroiderer today.... Fun & Games....:banghead:

Doc of Cooler Clothes for the Discriminating Donzi Owner :spongebob

Dr. Dan
05-14-2006, 10:58 AM
:spongebob 72 Hours and Counting....it's soooo cold today I am gonna have to pull the Boat in the garage to finish the detailing...

Happy Mutha's Day :beer:

Anonymous Filthy Mutha :cool!:

undertaker
05-14-2006, 01:38 PM
Well just finished the boat & trailer detailing :odie: gotta take mother out for dinner:beer: , Tommorrrow tow vechile get detailed then Tuesday afternnoon I have an appointment with the Doctor:biggrin: :biggrin: can not wait....

See ya in Kentucky.

Undertaker:p

boldts
05-14-2006, 04:52 PM
Wish I could leave Wednesday. Got a few loose ends to tie up first. Doc, if you guys are planning to be in Cincy around 4pm. That would put you rolling through Columbus, OH around 1pm. How'd you guys like to meet for lunch off of 70 West on your way through? Out East before you get into Columbus, there are a couple truck stops and exits with resturaunts that are easier to mannuver boats around than downtown Columbus. If your interested, I'll look up the exit number for ya and meet ya there.

Normally, you'll want to catch I-270 on the East side from 70 West and head South down to I-71 South for Cincy. Keeps you out of the downtown mess where I-70 meets up with I-71.

I like the way you guys think. Detail the boat before you get to KY. There's no way it would rain on a clean Donzi! :)

Dr. Dan
05-14-2006, 05:44 PM
Wish I could leave Wednesday. Got a few loose ends to tie up first. Doc, if you guys are planning to be in Cincy around 4pm. That would put you rolling through Columbus, OH around 1pm. How'd you guys like to meet for lunch off of 70 West on your way through? Out East before you get into Columbus, there are a couple truck stops and exits with resturaunts that are easier to mannuver boats around than downtown Columbus. If your interested, I'll look up the exit number for ya and meet ya there.
Normally, you'll want to catch I-270 on the East side from 70 West and head South down to I-71 South for Cincy. Keeps you out of the downtown mess where I-70 meets up with I-71.
I like the way you guys think. Detail the boat before you get to KY. There's no way it would rain on a clean Donzi! :)

:beer: Scott, it really just depends on where we are an how we are doing time wise... I know we will have to have lunch... and we are planning on taking that route you mentioned. We plan to be in Western Pa. or West Virginia near Wheeling by Tuesday night... Wednesday a.m. we will be rolling early... I have no idea what to expect Road Condition or Construction Delay wise so we are leaving Tuesday Night to give us some Margin for error.

As far as the detailing... well most is done interior... the Exterior is the easy part...mine gets Towed with a Full Cover on it... so it saves me alot of mess.

The rest I can handle Thursday ... if you would like to call me Wednesday morning...my cell is 717-512-3656 leave a message if I don't answer... I still have to manage my Business while away so I tend to live on the Phone!

If it times out convenient for us to hook up...I have no problem doing it... odds are we will be in Columbus area Mid to Late morning...

Chao' Francesco' :spongebob

boldts
05-14-2006, 08:09 PM
I'll give ya a call Wednesday AM Doc. You guys take it easy and be safe. Yep, I know you tow with a full cover. I still like the way you guys are thinking!

Sam
05-15-2006, 07:45 AM
I have seen it all now................thanks for sharing the pics.

Air 22
05-15-2006, 09:06 AM
Hmmmmmm:rolleyes: MadDog can Continental build me one of those for my 22? In RED???:biggrin: :biggrin: Those r cool pic's and just when u thought u seen it all!!!:cool:

FYI for those caravaning w/ Doc he has a lead foot so yaz better keep up. :biggrin: He huals around in dat black suburban like "Smokey and the Bandit" :eek!: talkin on dat der cb, honkin horns, drinking Red Bull and runnin from da Law:biggrin: :beer: Ya'll have fun and b safe out there:)