PDA

View Full Version : Team Jefe

Schnook
05-02-2006, 02:28 PM
We saw a Black & White center console with 'Team Jefe' on the side coming back in the Kemah channel Sunday afternoon. You have a very nice boat.

sanleonkid
05-02-2006, 11:09 PM
......and how many "riders" did he have on it?

Donzi Angel
05-03-2006, 08:34 AM
Only one rider on Sunday and that was me representing for the Red Bikini Crew! Sunday was a great day - we ran from Kemah to Galveston and watched the air show from the boat --- we got in about 130 miles worth of running!

So Schnook --- where were you at????? We saw a teal and white 22 in the channel that looked pretty sweet.

D. ANGEL :boat:

Donzi Angel
05-03-2006, 08:36 AM
now that I think about it -- the boat has "Jefe's Revenge" on this side --- not Team Jefe (OOPS---TOO EARLY IN THE MORNING FOR ME TODAY!) :bonk: If it didn't have a T-Top or Radar Arch on it - that was us --- if it did have that, then I think it is another black and white center console that is running around our stomping ground :)

Schnook
05-03-2006, 12:09 PM
D.A. - I stand corrected, it did say revenge (in red letters?). The classic going out sounded sweet, too. We were in Spring for my niece's christening and decided to get down to Kemah to have lunch and scope out some of the marina's. We were on the balcony at Joe's. Hoping to get down there with the boat this summer.

Donzi Angel
05-03-2006, 02:24 PM
Yup that was us then for sure. It was a really good weekend, minus my buns getting a little toasted :eek!: Boating season is starting out well this year -- hopefully we'll be out almost every weekend using a lot of that good $3.50 gas :biggrin: . Let us know whenever you plan to come down and we can hook up :beer:

D.A.

Team Jefe
05-05-2006, 08:10 AM
Been off the net all week at OTC, that's the BIG Houston Oil show for those who don't know. This year was a GREAT Show :wavey: . OK just playing, we don't get a gas price discount you know.....and only the Really hi-ups and stockholders make the money at these prices.

Back to the subject, Schook, thanks. it was the last run "topless", we took her over to the aluminum shop that afternoon for teh new T-top.

Angel pegged it, we had a great day on the water, even got to see what its like at the business end of an A-10.....those Iraqis are truly idiotic. I wouldn't want that bad-hog coming at me for nothin'. And my favorite guys, The United States Coast Guard, put on a pretty good show as well.

I'll have to show my computer stupidness a little...Poodle, TTIW, whatever....I ain't gotta clue.

But if it means I get to rub lotion all over that nice booty, then YES SIR I DID :D

Cuda
05-06-2006, 06:13 AM
:D :D :smileybo: :smileybo: :smileybo: