PDA

View Full Version : hey florida people...

goatee
05-01-2006, 11:17 PM
i'll be in tampa area 4th. thru 7th. sucking down some suds with friends.
on the 5th. i'll be at the beach/undertow till round 6pm
on th 6th. heading out to some island for a horseshoe tournament
(anybody know where i can rent a boat for a few hours?)
all are welcome to join, just wear comfortable shoes, and a drinking hat;):beer:
586-260-1213

sat. night i know i'll be in ybor city....:yes:

Donzigo
05-01-2006, 11:44 PM
Somebody told me there is a place called Frenchys Boat Rentals, and there is also a place at the Tierra Verde Marina, next to the San Bar Restaurant that rents boats.

We've got family birthday commitments this weekend; but, if we get away, we might be out on the water. If you see a big red Donzi at Shell Island, that would be our gang. That might be the Island you speak of.

goatee
05-02-2006, 09:32 AM
thank you kind sir. maybe i'll see you out there.

goatee
05-11-2006, 08:46 AM
went to the undertow bar,, sat at the bar for around 10 min. before anybody even asked us if we wanted a drink.
food served with out any silverware
fries served without any ketchup. when i asked about the forks, she pointed and told me where they were..
untertow has two bars- went to the second one and,,,,,same thing.

but they sure looked cute prancing around in thier lil uniforms.:wink:

florida gator
05-11-2006, 02:03 PM
Yeah, me and a buddy got kicked out one day for serving ourself. We already had several drinks and waited for a while and still nothing. When the bar back brought several cases up we grabbed a couple from the top case and said put this on our tab. The girl just started to laugh, little weasle barback wanted to act tuff. He called the cops from his cell phone and started giving a description of us. I mocked him. He handed me the phone, I gave a better description and then we hauled ass to the boat. Beach cops were pulling up and running to the bar just as we pulled the anchor.

I still love the place though. Great looking women.

goatee
05-11-2006, 09:55 PM
i beleive it! horrible service there.

Donzigo
05-15-2006, 09:10 AM
There are many great bars and eating establishments on the beach. The "Undertow" would be my last choice. I went there "one time only". Parked in what I thought was an OK place and got my Corvette towed. I had the $285 in my pocket and got the Vette back within 45 minutes. Never been back.

florida gator
05-15-2006, 12:45 PM
I really only go by boat or walk if we stay somewhere on the beach. Only really go for the site seeing.