PDA

View Full Version : New Bling Pics...

undertaker
04-24-2006, 06:57 PM
:D Here are some pics of the new bling that was installed over the winter months......:D :eek: :uzi: :smash: :eek:

Undertaker:wavey:

undertaker
04-24-2006, 06:58 PM
Not bling but a new 25 pitch TURBO prop from Poodle...:yes: :biggrin: :yes: :biggrin:

Undertaker:umbrella:

undertaker
04-24-2006, 07:00 PM
Forgot pic sorry :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Here it is...

Undertaker:wavey:

Dr. Dan
04-24-2006, 07:16 PM
:smash: Nice, now when ya gonna get that thing wet anyway?:umbrella:

Looks real Good Ed, you're right that wheel looks alot better than Dwights Stupid Red Wheel..... :bighug: (I'm Kidding.... Yeah Right).

Rumor has it that we might assault the Potomac or somewhere this weekend...not sure...

Doc of Constipated Instigation :smash:

LKSD
04-25-2006, 07:13 AM
Stylin' :biggrin: :shades: :shades:

John W
04-25-2006, 08:03 AM
Undetaker,
You have Blinged nicely!!! Do those billet battery boxes have a pillow for resting ones head when trying to get to anything near the back of the engine? Also I noticed you have the depthfinder, was that factory installed? Can you snap a pic of the transducer location? I have one to install and need a starting point. I do like the wheel, what is the make?
JW, Annapolis.

Dr. Dan
04-25-2006, 08:14 AM
:smash: J the Wheel is an "ISOTTA" http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=20189&d=1145922958

Doc of Wheels & Radiused Circumferences & Stuff Like That There :rolleyes:

undertaker
04-25-2006, 02:04 PM
Undetaker,
You have Blinged nicely!!! Do those billet battery boxes have a pillow for resting ones head when trying to get to anything near the back of the engine? Also I noticed you have the depthfinder, was that factory installed? Can you snap a pic of the transducer location? I have one to install and need a starting point. I do like the wheel, what is the make?
JW, Annapolis.

John my depth finder was factory installed I will snap a pic as soon as I can for ya.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Doc is right the wheel is a Isotta...

Undertaker:biggrin:

Silver Bullet
04-25-2006, 08:13 PM
Hey man well done! That looks really classy.

I agree the depthfinder placement is really an ideal place. It is very practical but does not take away from the awesome dash cluster. I would also like to see the transducer when you have time.

GREAT JOB ON A CLASSY BOAT:checkered

Brandon

undertaker
04-26-2006, 08:14 AM
Silver, thanks for the nice words. I will get the transducer pics as soon as possible. Thanks again...:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Undertaker:stan:

fasttrucker
04-28-2006, 11:45 AM
Iam sure glad that you up-dated that old boat.I was thinking that you might go see frank and buy a new 27zr:rlol: This weekend looks to be a little cool low to mid 60,s..........Come on:jestera: throw on a jacket and come to the bay!and bring the Doctor too!:checkered

Dr. Dan
04-28-2006, 02:35 PM
Iam sure glad that you up-dated that old boat.I was thinking that you might go see frank and buy a new 27zr:rlol: This weekend looks to be a little cool low to mid 60,s..........Come on:jestera: throw on a jacket and come to the bay!and bring the Doctor too!:checkered

:beer: Been there...done that...Thursday afternoon... nice conditions... Ed's prop really hooked up...

Gonna try to do more afternoon Mid Week Runs... just soooo much more fun to run when there are no cruiser wakes...

We'll hook up... I had to blow out my old fuel... Ed helped me do that and then some yesterday... :banghead:

Doc

DonziJon
04-28-2006, 06:30 PM
What's the SPANISH Word for BLING??? :cool!: John

fasttrucker
04-28-2006, 08:19 PM
I have to work during the week,So ill be splashing tomorow,leaving it in overnight running sunday,then pulling it out sunday afternoon.What is the gps numbers on the new prop?

Dr. Dan
04-28-2006, 08:39 PM
I have to work during the week,So ill be splashing tomorow,leaving it in overnight running sunday,then pulling it out sunday afternoon.What is the gps numbers on the new prop?

:bonk: Last I heard last nite it was 74, but I think he has more in there...I would guess he will see 76 - 77... his set up is a bit different than the majority of the 22's with HO's ..

Ed is still getting "Seat Time"... Boat ran very well though... no porpose problem either... Turbo is the Best Value Performance Prop out there for these Hulls...Bolt on Stabilty... for $300 What Can I Say!

Doc :wavey:

undertaker
04-29-2006, 03:51 PM
:beer: Been there...done that...Thursday afternoon... nice conditions... Ed's prop really hooked up...
Gonna try to do more afternoon Mid Week Runs... just soooo much more fun to run when there are no cruiser wakes...
We'll hook up... I had to blow out my old fuel... Ed helped me do that and then some yesterday... :banghead:
Doc

Do not mention that word FUEL!!!:puke: :smash: :puke: :smash:

Had a great afternoon boat ran great with the new prop looking forward to the next outing.
For some reason my fuel mileage was a bit down on Thursday:biggrin: :biggrin: :smash:

Undertaker of late night fuel problems:biggrin: :biggrin:

undertaker
04-29-2006, 03:54 PM
:bonk: Last I heard last nite it was 74, but I think he has more in there...I would guess he will see 76 - 77... his set up is a bit different than the majority of the 22's with HO's ..
Ed is still getting "Seat Time"... Boat ran very well though... no porpose problem either... Turbo is the Best Value Performance Prop out there for these Hulls...Bolt on Stabilty... for $300 What Can I Say!
Doc :wavey:

Trucker boat ran a strong 74 MPH GPS like Doc said I am still in need of more seat time but have no fear it will come so LOOK OUT>>>>:biggrin: :biggrin:

Undertaker who needs to replace two dock lines and a bumper for some anonoymus (sp?) person on this board.

fasttrucker
05-01-2006, 07:09 PM
I hit 75.0 gps on sunday:biggrin.: ,but went out monday after work and did not get 73gps?Not sure why?:confused: Think I might need to add that BLOWER!:embarasse

LKSD
05-02-2006, 10:33 AM
I hit 75.0 gps on sunday:biggrin.: ,but went out monday after work and did not get 73gps?Not sure why?:confused: Think I might need to add that BLOWER!:embarasse

If you ever seriously want to go that route let me know.. I can get you many different units.. :) Jamie / lakeside