PDA

View Full Version : Went boating for a week straight.....

ChromeGorilla
04-21-2006, 02:53 PM
My folks rented a place on Lake Keowee in SC and we spent a week hanging out at the lake. Got lots of boating in. Everyday for a week straight.... gotta love it..... Fuel bill sucked ass though. :bonk:
Had a great place with a nice dock in a protected cove. The lake was very nice. Very clean water, scenic views, and lots of flat water everywhere. At the north end of the lake was a cliff that we were jumping off of. Also a protected cove with a waterfall spilling into it.
A few pics....

Cuda
04-21-2006, 04:48 PM
Looks real nice.

Don't tell me you are already eligible for vacation at Michellin? What do they think it is? The military? :)

Glad to see you got some boating time in.

ChromeGorilla
04-21-2006, 05:59 PM
Looks real nice.
Don't tell me you are already eligible for vacation at Michellin? What do they think it is? The military? :)

LOL, :yes: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hell I've already taken 12 days so far this year. :biggrin:

boxy
04-21-2006, 06:16 PM
Chromey, looks like a great lake, I'm glad you had fun, and I'm glad you met some new friends in the wakeboard boat, I'd hate to see you stuck at the ramp....... :D :D

ChromeGorilla
04-21-2006, 06:31 PM
That would be my parents ski boat. And yes, I even pulled my boat out withmy own truck....no problems.:wink: :biggrin.:

need for speed
04-21-2006, 07:52 PM
very cool!!! !!! :yippie:

TuxedoPk
04-21-2006, 11:25 PM
Fuel bill sucked ass though. :bonk:
It's comments like these that explain why we didn't want you watching Brokeback Mountain ;) :biggrin.:

Dr. Dan
04-22-2006, 06:33 AM
:beer: Wow...Great looking place, makes ya wanna Vacation all of the time and work only 3 to 4 weeks a year!

Hmmmm What a Concept! :spongebob

So will we see you at any Northern Events as long as you have sooo much free time?

Doc of Leisure Time & Carters Little Pills :cool:

ChromeGorilla
04-22-2006, 08:20 AM
So will we see you at any Northern Events as long as you have sooo much free time?

Looks like the only events this year that are scheduled at a doable time for me is the fall Picnic and the Hometown Rally. I have classes during all the other events this year. We'll see how it plays out..... :crossfing

Mr. B
04-23-2006, 09:34 PM
Sounds Awsome.. lovin the pics. Whenever i get my new boat i plan on doing some weekend trips or even whole week ones!