PDA

View Full Version : Mid Atlantic Event-Just Researching For Now!

Dr. Dan
04-20-2006, 07:55 PM
:spongebob OK, I am doing some homework on creating a new type of Gathering or Event. First off it would be in the later half of the Summer!

I am thinking August thru September, it would be unusual in that we would never hold it in the same Venue each year. We would likely base it around the Chesapeake Bay and or quality Inland Lakes that would support a Donzi Crowd. :p

Without getting specific on details...I just want some input from those who might consider coming to an Event this time of year. I realize those of you with Pups have to think about the School Year Starting... so this might not fit for you... but we have to really key into this August to September time frame due to the Seasonal Conditions along the Mid Atlantic.

I am considering every area from the Carolinas up to the Jersey and Maryland Shores.
So who would be interested, this is basically a days drive for everyone along the Eastern Corridor ( Boston to Jacksonville).

This would be an Open Event, Donzis and Cool People with or without boats.

Let Me Know your thoughts... :spongebob

Doc of Preliminary Planning :beer:

Itsonlymoney
04-20-2006, 08:04 PM
Hi I am from Pa. and my Donzi is kept in South Jersey so I would be very interested in a Chesapeak run or something else somewhat close to me.
You have my vote !!!!! Jim :superman:

boxy
04-20-2006, 08:11 PM
I picked Mid September, Mid August is a bust for me, the 1000 Islands Poker Run is always mid August.

Donzi Di
04-21-2006, 11:14 AM
Dan -

I would love an event any time during August. The only problem I have with September is the Rendevous. With that being the last weekend in September, you are cutting it close if you try to do it after Labor Day.

Diana

chappy
04-21-2006, 07:51 PM
I would love to attend an event and meet some of the board members. My job prohibits me from taking more than one day off in a row until after Labor Day. I would definitely be interested in an event in September.
Rich:yes:

Air 22
04-30-2006, 08:14 AM
Since this is a poll....how bout a dancing poll for our DONZI Girls and a World Championship Jello Match at the prescribed event?:biggrin: :yes: :eek!: :smileybo: Oh and I volunteer to be a judge of such a spectacular event!