PDA

View Full Version : Collector's Black Hawk jacket for sale!

MikeMiller
04-19-2006, 10:09 PM
Check this out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8410219844&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Lenny
04-19-2006, 10:48 PM
Mike Miller, FLA... Mike Miller, the Vancouver B.C. Canada one that bought a Blackhawk out of Chicago, got EVERYTHING other than a Blackhawk jacket and has been hunting for one for years. It has been the source of endless jokes and even video portraying people that have them, (the jackets) and not the boats flaunting them openly :D

This might be the one, but regardless, it is one of the ones. I just tried to buy it for him at a large amount but I can not complete the bid because you will not sell to Canada.

Is there any way we can work something out?

Mike Miller, the Vancouver one with the Blackhawk 22 is , 604-690-2798.

Ask for Mike, the Fireman...that is his cell phone.

Thanx, Lenny :)

MOP
04-20-2006, 06:12 AM
This should turn out to be interesting, of all the things that have been called "Collectable" this is without doubt the premier Donzi collectable! Will be some interesting to see where the price will go, no matter what I hope it stays within the group! And good luck Oh Fuzzy One or some other lucky member.

Phil

Woodsy
04-20-2006, 06:49 AM
Poodle has truly gone mad.... or perhaps he found a "new" jacket?

What will he sell next??

Woodsy

boldts
04-20-2006, 07:15 AM
As much as I would like to have this for our auction at AOTH, I truly believe someone with a BlackHawk Donzi should have and of course wear this piece of history.

Scott - You got a BlackHawk hiding down there in Miamuh you didn't tell us about? How about the Donzi baby 14' Any progress restoring that one? Just pullin the chain. I'd love to see some pics if you have any.

gold-n-rod
04-20-2006, 07:34 PM
I don't understand the "code" being used in this thread, but I see the auction has ended with the item being withdrawn.

There's some big bull**** being pulled around this auction and it stinks.

It's no surprise to me that more and more people don't trust eBay and this kind of **** is why. :confused: :cussball:

boxy
04-20-2006, 08:04 PM
I don't understand the "code" being used in this thread, but I see the auction has ended with the item being withdrawn.
There's some big bull**** being pulled around this auction and it stinks.
It's no surprise to me that more and more people don't trust eBay and this kind of **** is why. :confused: :cussball:

What's the big deal, there were no bids on the item, and it was withdrawn.
If someone wanted it, they should have bid on it.

DAULEY
04-20-2006, 10:21 PM
there were bids

Woodsy
04-21-2006, 06:44 AM
So he pulled the auction? It happens all the time, doesn't mean there is any sort of BS going on! Perhaps he got an offer he couldn't refuse? Sellers remorse? Could be anything...

Woodsy

boldts
04-25-2006, 12:50 PM
By "code", do you mean friends looking out for other friends to make sure they get what they've been looking for? Can't say I have a problem with that.

You see it every day in the work place. Sally got the job because she was dating the senior manager of the job being posted or Joe got the job because he knows someone in the job's area. It happens all the time. So, what do you do about it? You make sure if there is a position you want or in this case an item you want, you make sure as many people as possible know about it. If I were looking for a blue and white Donzi, I'll bet by the time I got home from work today I'd have umpteen e-mails telling me where one is. It's not because I've got anymore stature than anyone else. I've helped these people in the past, met them at a gathering or 2 and this is the best way they know to help me with something I want.

I garantee you, if someone from Canada or any other country wanted that jacket, sent me their bidding money, I would have bid for them until the cash they wanted to spend was gone. If they didn't win, the money would be sent back with no charge from me for doing so.

Congrats to whoever got the jacket. Hope to see it being worn with pride!