PDA

View Full Version : Greenville, SC Info..

need for speed
04-18-2006, 04:18 PM
well Laurie and I are off to Greenville this thurs night for the weekend..
she has a little job interview on friday , so we are palning to check out the area..i will be driving around all day fri.

from looking at the maps- looks like some boating lakes not to far to the west...

any lakes with in 45 mins or so?? thinking of looking at lake homes if its not too far from Greenville.. does anyone live on the water and work in Gville..

help me out here ,where do i want to check out..?? can i buy a place on the water for 400k+-?
:idea:

Dr. Dan
04-18-2006, 09:22 PM
:spongebob Speed Freak...email Greg K or Dwight (Air 22) both live in the Carolinas...I have no clue where Greenville is... man I thought we went thru this all earlier this year?

Guess Money Talks... Good Luck Laurie....:beer:

Doc

pmreed
04-18-2006, 11:22 PM
Check out Lake Hartwell. Big lake SW of Greenville. Talk to ChromeGorilla; he lives in the area now, and I think Hartwell is in his plans.

Phil

need for speed
04-19-2006, 06:13 AM
we did just not S.C..:biggrin: . just checking this idea out...

chrome..... you out here....??

ChromeGorilla
04-21-2006, 09:39 AM
Crap, I wish I had seen this post earlier..... I have been away all week at Lake Keowee on vacation with my family. Keowee is about 45 minutes south of Greenville, as is Hartwell......... If you see this Charles, give me a call 904-535-4349.

We have been in Greenville since october.

need for speed
04-21-2006, 03:28 PM
you have a voice mail....:)

239 595 4313

here 15 miles from GV for the weekend!!:yippie:

mikev
04-22-2006, 09:23 AM
checkout Hartwell awsome lake straight shot down I85 about 45 minutes to an hour south of Greenville depending where in Greenville and where on the lake you are. I am in atlanta and take the boat up there all the time on the weekends to avoid all the idiots down here.

need for speed
04-22-2006, 08:25 PM
Thanks... .. Laurie and I checked out a few of these lakes today ... wow what a cool place..
we also just got back to the hotel from a very nice dinner with good old Chrome.. what a guy .. we had a great time!!! :wink:
It was Prom night too... made it even better:eek: ..!!

ChromeGorilla
04-22-2006, 10:31 PM
Thanks... .. Laurie and I checked out a few of these lakes today ... wow what a cool place..
we also just got back to the hotel from a very nice dinner with good old Chrome.. what a guy .. we had a great time!!! :wink:
It was Prom night too... made it even better:eek: ..!!

LOL. I felt like a dirty old man .....:biggrin: :propeller They didn't look like that when I was in high school!

Michelle and I had a great time with you and Laurie tonight. It was great to see you guys..... the kangaroo was delicious too! :yes: ( We ate at a place that served exotic game. I went with the sausage trio appetizer of emu, elk and venison sausages and for the main course I selected the kangaroo medallions...... yummy!)

I loved their slogan's they had on the menus.....

"There's a place on earth for all of God's creatures. Right next to the mashed potatoe's"
" Bison, one of the many vegetarians served in our restaurant"
" Conserve wildlife today. So there's more to eat tommorrow."

need for speed
04-23-2006, 07:37 AM
Poodle.... I did ask Chrome why he could not get up the ramp.. i would have tought a big chevy should have no prob with a little 22 .... hmmm :smash: