PDA

View Full Version : Things that make you go Hmmm?

Speed-Racer
04-16-2006, 07:37 PM
Working at a dealership you see all kinda odd stuff people do to there boats, but this takes the cake!

Had a guy come in with the question "I can't figure out why I have a wicked vibration when I'm running the boat"....my answer would have been what the hell where you thinking??:bonk:

I guess this guy is just afraid to drill holes in the boat....duck tape, super glue, and tie wraps!:rolleyes:

Pismo
04-16-2006, 07:42 PM
Is that a BOLT thru the blade!@!#! I can't believe it. This may be the most entertaining thing I have ever seen on Donzi.net. What is that random hunk of metal that the bolt is holding on to the blade. Looks like part of a lawnmower.

MOP
04-16-2006, 07:54 PM
Awe come on Pismo Ain't Ya ever seen one of those adjustable pitch props before:bonk:

tiger lily
04-16-2006, 08:15 PM
Awe come on Pismo Ain't Ya ever seen one of those adjustable pitch props before:bonk:

:embarasse :embarasse

its amazing some people make it through life!

MOP
04-16-2006, 08:37 PM
I worked on boats a long time and still help friends, must say never saw anything quite like that. SR I believe you have topped all others with that Prop and get a couple of points on the Atrs & Craft transducer mount!

Phil

sweet 16 1966
04-16-2006, 08:49 PM
Thats quite a find. Hope the detail biz is doing well.

Cuda
04-16-2006, 08:56 PM
That prop certainly takes the cake.

hardcrab
04-17-2006, 10:48 AM
in most every case , it takes more effort to "take a shortcut" or just be clueless and do it wrong than it does to do it right the first time.
what the HELL are some people thinkin' ?, and then to ask a professionals opinion !:boggled: