PDA

View Full Version : AOTH 06- The year of perfect water????

SIGN4BOAT
04-09-2006, 08:03 PM
I thought i would show a couple pics. from today(4-9-06).Becouse of issues with the damn and keeping the water level low, this may be the best year EVER for water quality. I have never seen the water so clear and NO trash(and i mean NO trash) this early in the year. These pics. where taken at conley bottom. As long as we don't get record flooding, i think you'll will have the best water to date!!! :eek!: :beer:

FISHIN SUCKS
04-10-2006, 06:04 AM
Looks great, can't wait! Any idea if the water temp. is warmer than normal?

Sam
04-10-2006, 04:14 PM
Yepeee :biggrin.: no logs :banghead:.

boldts
04-10-2006, 06:27 PM
Sign, Thank-you for the update and pictures. Makes me wish we were scheduled to gather this weekend. Actually, glad were not as I have a few things to finish up yet. The shirt design is finished, but I'm debating on not showing anyone until the gathering. I'm terrible keeping secrets though. Jeff Dykama has done another fantastic job on the design. They are going to be a must have for anyone owning a boat that came from a company originally started by Don Aronow. So, all you Formula owners, e-mail Formula and tell them they're blowing a fantastic opportunity to sell more boats by not allowing Formula to be listed on the shirts. I've begged all I'm going to. The subject just makes me upset to think about anymore.

Things are shaping up to be a great year. If your sitting on the fence, climb on down and make your reservations at the Jamestown Resort. You won't regret doing so. The friends you'll meet and of course the boats you'll see in attendance is going to be possibly the best ever in the 6 year history of AOTH. Those who can't come due to family obligations, you'll be missed for sure, but even I wouldn't pass on the opportunity to see my child graduate from HS or College. I wish you all the very best and much success in your careers.

ITTLFLI
04-10-2006, 11:20 PM
Sign,

Thanks for the update on LC conditions! It looks great! :beer:

Jerry Eisele
04-11-2006, 05:52 AM
Sign, Thanks for the update!!! The Lake looks GREAT!!!!!!!

Greg K
04-25-2006, 06:15 AM
It's a rising...will it get to the tree line at 725'??
http://www.orn.usace.army.mil/hh/resplots/wol.gif

boldts
04-25-2006, 06:33 AM
Hey, NO negative thoughts allowed! We've had incredible weather the last 5 years. I believe someone up there has placed their blessing on this gathering. As a backup though, I've got every possible part on me crossed and knocking on wood.

Thank-you Greg for the fantastic 2004 video of AOTH. It awoke so many great memories for me.