PDA

View Full Version : Donzi clothing

herdonzi
04-06-2006, 03:27 PM
Does anyone know where to get clothing, etc. with the Donzi logo on it besides the z shop?

BGH18
04-06-2006, 04:23 PM
I didn't have real good luck getting things from the z shop. Placed my order in Jan and received 4 out of 6 items within 3 weeks. But had to call to see where the items were after not receiving anything for 2 weeks. The last 2 items I'm still waiting on ( In transit ) after 4 phone calls to the 3rd party who must distribute
these items for Donzi I finally have a tracking number for dhl. I should have them tomorrow but my cc was charged back in Jan. Not too happy

Cuda
04-06-2006, 08:51 PM
Debbie bought a Donzi towel at the Miami Boat Show, at the Donzi display. I assume it was the Z shop product. She followed the instructions about washing it alone in cold water, but it completely fell apart down one side during the first wash. She is NOT happy about it to say the least. She's been meaning to call them about it, but it's always after hours when she thinks of it.

bob haver
04-06-2006, 09:33 PM
if anybody has dealt with z shop it is just short of a joke.i find this funny and embarrassing at the same time just look at there web site 2003 for men&women dont most company's have people that keep their web sites updated. ithink timeright handles the clothing but if it has donzi name on it than it should be important to them as well??????????

tiger lily
04-06-2006, 10:24 PM
i was also looking to get some new gear, however im not sure of any donzi dealers around here, and i really dont want to order off that site, any of you michigan guys know of a dealer that might have some of this stuff in the metro detroit area

Dr. Dan
04-06-2006, 11:10 PM
:banghead: :bonk: :wavey: Ya know if this wasn't so pathetic it would be comical! First to answer your question YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE DONZI
CLOTHES!:D

I have been to the Owners Rally, I have seen and purchased the Donzi Dudz...Z Wear, whatever, etc. I have not had any bad experiences with any of the goods I purchased! But ... I always felt it was lacking... in creativity, lacking in over all functionality...because it was pretty much just logo wear.

I wanted to create and offer Merchandise that was Functional, and Items that were Practical to Use and Actually Wearable while you are not only driving the Donzi but while you were attending the Event you could wear something of a quality & class & style, that was not previously available. :banghead:

So this Season, "where I am welcomed to do it"...I will be bringing a Cadre' of Wears & Merchandise, not only the existing Micro Fiber Windshirts, Polos, Ladies String Tanks and of course the "Secret Number One Selling Item...Shhhhush! The Thongs!!!:banghead: Seriously they are the single largest selling item bar none.

I will also be offering the following items:

Donzi Hats $20 Available in Red with Black Stitching(DONZI) and also Black/Red.
Donzi Visors $20 Same Hat colors plus Navy & Silver Stitching.

Donzi Fleece $50 Red with Black Dolphin-Griffin Logo/and the word "Donzi" also available in Black with Red Stitching. Take the chill off.

Donzi Mens Mock Turtlenecks $40 Black/Red, Red/Black Dolphin-Griffin Logo only on left chest. Stay warm in the mornings & look stylish at night.(Also Available in Navy and White).

Donzi Canvas Tote Bag $35 A L.L. Bean Style Tote Bag to gather all of your Beach and Boating items, featured in Black,Navy, Red Handle Straps with on regular canvas background, Dolphin - Griffin Logo on the outside pocket(one side). 21"L x 16"H x 7" W. Functional & Universal.

Donzi Offshore Duffle Bag Coolers - $160 A Duffle Travel Bag and a Soft Cooler all in one, for the True Donzi Traveling Fanatic!:bonk: Available in Base Colors of Black,Red & Navy. The Stitching will feature the "DONZI" on each side flap & on the very Top Flap a "Dolphin-Griffin Logo" all of the lettering is Super High Thread Count Embroidery! THESE THINGS ROCK!:wavey:
The Red will have Black Stitching, the Navy will be Silver...the Black bags however are gonna be the fun ones..we will offer the following variety of Embroidered Stitching to Customize the Cooler to your Specific Donzi Color.

For Example: Black with Red Stitching, Black / Teal for mine, Black with Yellow for you Yellow Classic Owners... Etc...
heck, I can even do Tangerine Orange for the Great Pumpkin if I got the order? :D

Donzi Towels : We will be offering a variety of these, from value to Fat Towels Priced from $50 to $90 and likely 3 different sizes(30 x 60", 35 x 70"
and Fat)

There are other items we will be offering as well...but ya get the idea.... look under the www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com website, go the "Gifts Tab" and we will post pics as they become available.

The 2006 Releases are not listed or pictured yet...all items will be plus shipping.

If ya have specific questions call my cell phone (717-512-3656) and leave a message! I will return your call. Or send me an email as to the items you are interested in.

Again, I will bring stock inventory to the Events...but I can't bring every size or every color combo...soooooooooooo if ya like what your reading here...and it picks your curiosity...please call me or email me and get your order in...I will deliver it to Cumberland, Lake George or Winnie or 1000 Isles myself if I attend...and you will save shipping. Otherwise.... it is first come first served and I will be happy to order an item for you...on average(not during Christmas or Holidays) it takes less than 3 weeks to receive your order. Keep in mind these are all "made per order" so we don't pull it off the shelf. I order the most demanded sizes and colors to offer at Events... the rest are all one off orders...:D

Hope this Helps... I am very excited about our new offerings.... give me an order!

Doc of Armani :smash:

p729lws
04-07-2006, 12:15 AM
The 2006 Releases are not listed or pictured yet...
Dan,
Looking forward to the new items. :party: :yippie: Please post them as they become available.:)
Dan

BUIZILLA
04-07-2006, 08:43 AM
Doc, I need a size 38 thong :sombrero:

anonymous

roadtrip se
04-07-2006, 09:05 AM
Doc, I need a size 38 thong :sombrero:
anonymous

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

olredalert
04-07-2006, 09:10 AM
-------Oh my God! Jim, Theres a picture I want to get out of my mind!!!.........Bill S

boldts
04-07-2006, 06:46 PM
Hey everyone. Doc is bringing these fine offerings to AOTH this year. It finally warmed up enough here in Ohio to wear my Windshirt and I love it. If you don't have one, what are you thinking? It's a must have!

Ed Donnelly
04-07-2006, 07:30 PM
Scott; Just ordered mine from Doc too. Sure hopes he makes it to 1,000 Islands, I have some money burning a hole in my pocket. :biggrin.: ....Ed

bverd
04-08-2006, 05:16 PM
I am the proud recipient of the very first "Donzi Offshore Duffle Bag Cooler". This is the most BADASS cooler I have ever seen. Not only does it have awesome embroidery but it is hands down the coolest cooler. It holds 36 cans and has large pockets everywhere for all the required gear you have to bring along with you but don't have a home for.

The embroidery on the side that reads "DONZI" is on the opposite side as well. You can't see that in the picture.

It is AWESOME and worth every cent!!! Dr.Dan hit it out of the park with this one.

--bverd

http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=19845&d=1144534391

Air 22
04-10-2006, 01:24 PM
:biggrin: oh yes ....its red...got me one of those!!!! Very Very Nice!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

Tim Morris
04-10-2006, 01:45 PM
Scott; Just ordered mine from Doc too. Sure hopes he makes it to 1,000 Islands, I have some money burning a hole in my pocket. :biggrin.: ....Ed

Exactly Ed! That's what I did last year. Sunday pm,
pack up time at 1K Isles, take all the money you've
got left and give it to Doc. He's got good stuff!

Uncle Fester
04-10-2006, 05:08 PM
Has anybody bought the $89 jacket from the Z store? Is it worth it or just a flimsy windbreaker?

harbormaster
04-10-2006, 05:24 PM
My Wife and I each have one and it is bad ass! It is heavt made and the embroidered graphics are superb. I recommend them highly.

Uncle Fester
04-10-2006, 05:28 PM
My Wife and I each have one and it is bad ass! It is heavt made and the embroidered graphics are superb. I recommend them highly.

SOLD.....I'm ordering one. Thanks Scot

Figures....I ordered it ($100 total with the $11 in shipping) and my kids walk in and say "whatcha doin' daddy?"....."oh, I want one of those tank tops".....

I also forgot to throw in a new tshirt since mine is getting worn out. Oh well, I guess I'll wait and see how they are on timely delivery and then I can order the rest of the stuff and get hit with another shipping charge at a later date.

Eugene Nahemow
04-10-2006, 06:53 PM
Debbie bought a Donzi towel at the Miami Boat Show, at the Donzi display. I assume it was the Z shop product. She followed the instructions about washing it alone in cold water, but it completely fell apart down one side during the first wash. She is NOT happy about it to say the least. She's been meaning to call them about it, but it's always after hours when she thinks of it.

Joe,
Do you know if these were Fat Towels.
I just ordered Donzi Logo Fat Towels and would not be happy if this happened.

Cuda
04-10-2006, 08:00 PM
Joe,
Do you know if these were Fat Towels.
I just ordered Donzi Logo Fat Towels and would not be happy if this happened.
It doesn't say anything about Fat Towels on the label. Here they are, including the one with instructions that she followed to a T.

Dr. Dan
04-10-2006, 08:00 PM

:spongebob Scott Just to clarify...are you commenting on the "Z Wear Jackets" or our Atlantic Coast Windshirts that you have? I think Fester is inferring the Z Jacket?

I have both....I have the Donzi Racing Jacket from Donzi and I have not had a problem with it... it's a bit warm... but great in Spring and Fall and the cool mornings...

Our Atlantic Coast Windshirts are "Micro Fiber" the Quality speaks for itself...I will let those of you who have them, chime in....

Our new intro's for 2006 are going to be second to none... Style, Performance and Function! :beer:

I will even be able to take "Custom Orders" for names & any special requests... just give me a call or shoot me an email.

Most of our Merchandise is offered in Red,Navy,Black with White where applicable...depending on the items.

We will be offering a Ladies Donzi Warm Up Suit also.... the Proofs are ordered, they will be basically a Velour Jacket & Pant, with a small Griffin/Dolphin Logo on the Jacket left side. These will also come with a Camisole Sport Top, that will have written in Script across the Chest.."Classic"!

These will look great and the women will love them.... gotta keep the Donzi Girls Happy! :beer:

More to come....

Doc of Versace' :spongebob

Dr. Dan
04-10-2006, 08:06 PM
It doesn't say anything about Fat Towels on the label. Here they are, including the one with instructions that she followed to a T.

:bonk: Joe & Eugene...those are not Fat Towels, you have to order fat towels through their website. The ones you have Joe are Silk screened, I have 3 of them... no issues yet... I like them alot. :wavey:

Fat Towels Rock...truly the best Towel Product On the Market Bar None....that's why we want to offer them... our Design & Logo is different than what is on the Fat Towel Site.

We will also offer a straight velour towel that will be more economical than the full Fat...just to hit some different price points.

When these are ready I will let ya know...Fat Towels has been very patient waiting for our Product Launch.

Doc

Eugene Nahemow
04-10-2006, 08:29 PM
Thanks Joe & Dr. D.
I recently ordered the Fat Towels with just the Donzi name on them.

Uncle Fester
04-10-2006, 10:11 PM
I bought off the Donzi site because I just wanted the plain Donzi logo. Think it would be kind of stupid for someone like me on the west coast to wear an Atlantic Club logo. I like your merchandise though. Any way we can drop it East Coast ref and just have plain Donzi logo on the merchandise?

Ed Donnelly
04-10-2006, 11:01 PM
Uncle Fester; Pretty sure you can order them without the Atlantic Coast Logo. I am sure he who knows best will chime in
P.S. Sure like the new duffle bag in red. Match's my Donzi.......Ed

Uncle Fester
04-11-2006, 12:37 AM
I know....that duffle looks bad arse. I really like the quantity it carrys.. :beer:

I've been patiently waiting for some good Donzi stuff. Almost went out and bought one of those fancy sewing machines to make my own stuff. Looking forward to what the doctor has to offer.

Dr. Dan
04-11-2006, 08:51 AM
:wavey:
I know....that duffle looks bad arse. I really like the quantity it carrys.. :beer:
I've been patiently waiting for some good Donzi stuff. Almost went out and bought one of those fancy sewing machines to make my own stuff. Looking forward to what the doctor has to offer.

:smash: Fester Man, Yes one of the unique features of all of our Merchandise is the "Lettering Delete Option" all of my New 2006 items will be shown lettering delete... fact is the Atlantic Coast Group is really a handful of us Anal Retentives...primarily (Brad,Dwight & Myself) others in our area contribute by buying merchandise from time to time.

Brad runs the Site, I run the Merchandise and Creative Marketing & Design and Dwight flies our plane...hey everyone needs their own Pilot?:wavey:

So to get back on Point, the non lettered items, look like the Top Logo on the Duffle Bag....which is the Dolphin & Griffin Logo Shield and the Checkered Flag in the background.

We are in the process of adding our new items to the Site. We like to show them in Real Life not out of a Catelog. The Duffle Cooler is really more like a peice of Luggage, each pocket has another Velcro Pocket Within, the Cooler comes with 2 Thermal Sheets to Freeze and Heat any Food items before ya head out...or you can use it without them obviously. You can seperate your items by a Towel and keep some items cool or hot and the others dry in their seperate Velcro Flap Pockets on the Inner Most side of the Cooler.

Doc of Versace' & Bag Ladies :wavey:

boldts
04-11-2006, 10:23 AM
Doc, Guess I should have been a little more specific. I'm commenting on the Atlantic Coast Wind Shirt I have. Not a Z wear leather jacket.

For you West coast guys not liking the Atlantic Coast representation, I'm the President of the Midwest Donzi Club and it doesn't bother me in the least. Point is, it's the best Donzi clothing probably ever produced for Donzi owners. Like Doc said, the Atlantic Coast part can be left off if you so desire. Hummm, an Awakening of the Horses gathering tee without the words Midwest Donzi Club on it somewhere? I don't think so. The idea is to get the word out to the masses. We know Donzi builds a great boat, but until someone who doesn't sees the name and starts to ask questions. They might never even look into one. I happened on my first Classic at an out of the way boat show where I drove from dealer to dealer on the lake. Until then, I didn't have a clue what a Donzi was. Press and visuals is a great thing and something I promote to anyone I possibly can.

tiger lily
04-11-2006, 07:13 PM
This is the most BADASS cooler I have ever seen. Not only does it have awesome embroidery but it is hands down the coolest cooler. It holds 36 cans

what about the times i actually need to put my clothes in there for the over night stay. :eek: :eek:

yes, i will be calling you this week to order one of these in black and orange, or orange and black, i havent decided yet.

Dr. Dan
04-11-2006, 08:19 PM
what about the times i actually need to put my clothes in there for the over night stay. :eek: :eek:
yes, i will be calling you this week to order one of these in black and orange, or orange and black, i havent decided yet.

:bonk: Matt, depending on the items, there is actually more Pocket Space than you can tell in the Photo.... when we add the Pic and description on our site...I will have Brad add Photos of the Pockets Opened up and you will see just how unique this Bag is...but if ya had to put anything in the center over ice or beverages or food....you cover it in layers with a small towel, if moisture is a concern than obviously you would put it in a plastic or water proof bag first. My guess is that you will be able to hold or keep stable while underway... alot of the items we all keep seperately now(Keys,Charts,Hand Held Radio, Cameras, Dry Clothes...etc.

Fact is though...if ya load it down too much, it'll weigh a ton so consider that, alot of beverages are not light... so be careful.

I think Black With Red or Tangerine is gonna Rock Matt...can't wait to see it! Keep in mind the Bags Base Colors are only BLACK, RED or NAVY. So the "Stitching is the only changeable feature" on the Black Bag, just so I am clear and there is no confusion.

Doc of the Bay :biggrin.:

tiger lily
04-12-2006, 08:05 PM
Fact is though...if ya load it down too much, it'll weigh a ton so consider that, alot of beverages are not light... so be careful.

i usually dont drink light beer anyways:shocking: