PDA

View Full Version : Doral Pics?

Dregsz
04-05-2006, 01:14 AM
I think I've seen 2 sets of beige/brown Doral pics one has a cool windshield, and the other is a set of 3 pics, could all be the same boat.

Does anyone have Doral pics that could post them here, and How many boats are known to exist to common knowledge.
Thanks
Evan

RedDog
04-05-2006, 08:17 AM
menu / model list:
http://www.donzi.net/photos/osaffell517.jpg

Dregsz
04-05-2006, 11:28 PM
Here's a pic I took today:

LKSD
04-06-2006, 07:30 AM
Havent seen many of them on the board.. Good pics too!! :) Jamie

olredalert
04-06-2006, 09:11 AM
Dregsz,

------Are you the proud owner of the pictured Doral??? If so, congratulations, big time!!! You will love the ride and handling of the doral. It will take any water a 27 Magnum can handle. How is that one powered??? I am the lucky caretaker of an El Pescador, so have a bit of knowledge with this hull. I doubt that there were any more than 25 Dorals made (total) if that many. The whole line-up of 24s was never capitalized on. With the change of ownership from the Chisholms to the next owners of DONZI this great 24 hull and all its deck designs was sold off. The new owners never really got into high gear production either. This was a really a shame as the hull is, in my estimation one of the best designed 24s ever built...........Bill S

------I should have looked at the for sale area before I posted this message. Most still applies so I guess I will leave it as is. Too bad you dont want to take on the project. While it would undoubtedly be expensive you would end up with a truly one of a kind boat........Bill S, again!

1989ElPescador250
01-17-2009, 02:36 PM
Im looking for more info about my donzi el pescador 250 can you guys help me out, tell me a little about my hull is it a rare find?

lars
01-23-2009, 07:34 AM
Sold autumn of 2008 in Texas (asking price $30,000). Disputed to have been built by Cobalt. Have no knowledge about their possible production of Dorals.

mattyboy
01-23-2009, 09:03 AM
24 doral question

are the funky fiberglass molded seats a standup bolster???

can the windshield be removed to be chopped and chaneled???

what was the coring/backing for the floor

and is there enough room for staggered SBC with bravo shorties??

and have an evil plan that might just pan out

mk32j
01-23-2009, 10:53 AM
I have a 1973 donzi doral with the original seats (fiberglass) the fold up when not in use or you want to stand Mine is a single with a 280 t drive love the boat big water no problem east coast of fl

mattyboy
01-23-2009, 01:28 PM
Mk,
could you snap a pic of the seat in both posistions

one concern I have is that I am too short to sit and drive would need to stand to see clearly through the windshield