PDA

View Full Version : Go Gators!!

florida gator
03-26-2006, 06:51 PM
On to the final 4:beer: :beer: :beer:

LSUTIGERS74
03-27-2006, 09:37 AM
Aww the hell with the gators, Lets Go Tigers!!!

I really hope we don't have to play the gators in the Championship, b/c they really have got our nuimber 0-2

boldts
03-27-2006, 10:22 AM
The tourney this year has been nuts. No one left in our pool with any teams playing. Who would have guessed LSU, UCLA, Florida and especially George Mason? It's the Gonzaga team of past tourneys. Hope you Florda boys aren't looking past them as it appears a number of other teams have.

Good luck to all. This is what basketball is all about. Playing with your team for a commen goal. The high priced NBA players should take a lesson from these kids.

florida gator
03-27-2006, 06:52 PM
Aww the hell with the gators, Lets Go Tigers!!!
I really hope we don't have to play the gators in the Championship, b/c they really have got our nuimber 0-2

I always root for other SEC teams. I love that conference. So, if I get my way it will be Gators and Tigers in the final!!

22zxla
03-27-2006, 09:34 PM
Yea you got to pull for sec teams even thought we all hate each other. Hope to see lsu an florida go to the big game.Dont think you can beat us again gator. Well be fightin it out for a few years, we both have young teams. Anyway good luck, tired of seeing the sec getting no respect in b ball