PDA

View Full Version : fall/spring months = Very Boring

tiger lily
03-25-2006, 10:22 PM
its a sat. night , im bored out of my mind, now like any other 22 year old i would normally be at the bar, but instead i stayed in all this weekend and have been eating ramen noodles all week for lunch to save some money to get new gauges for the boat and some other needed stuff, i really hate these months, no snow up north to go snowmobiling, too cold to unwinterize the boat and put my snowmodile gear on and take it out, im gonna lose it soon.... what do you guys all do in this time

Lenny
03-25-2006, 10:48 PM
Matt, send me some pics of your boat. I have not seen any yet, or at least point me to them, and otherwise, other than being cold (45-55's) we could boat all year but it "just is not the same as FLA" so I don't... :(

Would love to see your boat pics, Lenny.

highlnd@telus.net

tiger lily
03-25-2006, 11:22 PM
i dont have many pics up, all the good ones need to be scanned, which i need to find a friend with a scanner.

Carl C
03-26-2006, 06:36 AM
TL, I am wrapping up some home remods and I did dewinterize the boat so it is ready to go on that first warm day. There is nothing to worry about freezing up. I'm looking forward to opening up the cabin next week and I've got tickets to fly to Alaska in June. I love spring; so much to look forward to! It is fall that is depressing for me. Where are you in Michigan? PS, I hear there is still plenty of snow in the UP.:lifeprese

Rootsy
03-26-2006, 09:05 AM
what DON'T i have to do... boats to restore, engines to build, tractors to work on, a big garden to get prepared for and home improvements on top of that... if i didn't FORCE myself to relax once in a while people would start thinking i'm the energizer bunny...

JR

boldts
03-26-2006, 01:34 PM
Would love to see that 18' Classic at Lake Cumberland in May.......hint......hint.......hint :yes:

joseph m. hahnl
03-26-2006, 04:50 PM
what DON'T i have to do... boats to restore, engines to build, tractors to work on, a big garden to get prepared for and home improvements on top of that... if i didn't FORCE myself to relax once in a while people would start thinking i'm the energizer bunny...
JR

I wish I had a Heated Garrage : I too would be at it all day too. But I only need 2 to 3 warm days and I should have the Minx ready to go. To tell yah the truth I probably would have finished it a month ago if i did have a garage.
The rest of the time untill now,I would probably be sitting in the drivers seat making motor sounds.:biggrin:.

joe

tiger lily
03-26-2006, 05:56 PM
Would love to see that 18' Classic at Lake Cumberland in May.......hint......hint.......hint :yes:

that might just be possible seeing how my hours at work just got cut... whats the date, ill check out the events forum

DonCig
03-26-2006, 06:28 PM
Matt, last year at AOTH, there were more 22's than 18's and 16's.
This year it would be nice to see the "little" boats take the lead in numbers.
I would love to see a Ford powered Orange 18 show up.

Don

tiger lily
03-26-2006, 07:58 PM
Matt, last year at AOTH, there were more 22's than 18's and 16's.
This year it would be nice to see the "little" boats take the lead in numbers.
I would love to see a Ford powered Orange 18 show up.
Don

looks like a good time, i just checked it out on the mwdonzi site link , looks to be about a 8 hour or so drive from my place, ill check into it some more..