PDA

View Full Version : Mount Dora 2006

RedDog
03-24-2006, 09:10 PM
Here are some photos from Friday at Mount Dora. The beautiful blue and white Minx is George Carter's. I had the pleasure of riding in it today.
One thing about that Minx - it does have a LOT OF OIL :eek: Some of the folks along -and I am missing some:
George C and Elaine - blue & white Minx
Jim C Sr and Joyce(?) LE Minx
Jim C Jr and Gina - the fast red steak (procharged & IMCO shorty)
Russ (Sweet66?) - red 16
Mark - blue 16 vee-drive
Jim H and Scott Bx (Bruizilla & Mad Poodle) - LE 18 Classic
Debbie and Joe (Cuda) - blue & white 22
Phil R and Bob Wilson (Tidbart) - white w/black strip 22

RedDog
03-24-2006, 10:49 PM
another

Cuda
03-25-2006, 05:17 PM
I'm happy to report gcarter got his problem sorted out with no damage done to the engine. What happened was when he mounted the hydraulic steering, if he turned it completely in one direction, the steering piston would hit the oil filter. He even had his bilge all cleaned out by today. :)

ChromeGorilla
03-25-2006, 06:32 PM
Glad to see all went well..... Right now your all probably sitting on the porch or docks at the Inn........ I'm jealous..... Hope it was warmer than last year....:wavey:

onesubdrvr
03-25-2006, 06:37 PM
Glad to see all went well..... Right now your all probably sitting on the porch or docks at the Inn........ I'm jealous..... Hope it was warmer than last year....:wavey:
Scott,

I wasn't there today either :bawling: , but the weather was colder than expected, not as bad as last year, but I think it was in the mid 40's, low 50's this morning at wake up time, high today of like 71, but sunny and beautiful, the lunch run would have been sweet. I'm pretty disappointed that I missed it.

Hope all is going well for you in Carolina, are you going to make it to the Angel Aid run?

L8R
Wayne