PDA

View Full Version : Getting there- -almost

tmdog
03-23-2006, 04:42 PM
This 18c which was almost junk when I bought it in S Fla has been a real headache. Literally everything needed to be replaced and the money spent is obscene for it's return. Thank god for a understanding wife. The latest addition is a steering wheel and redone bezel. Also added a new trim tab switch from Trick Marine. Good guy to do business with for those flashy parts. What do yo think?

Ed Donnelly
03-23-2006, 04:48 PM
If my steering wheel wasn't original and in good shape, I would get that exact same wheel. It is a thing of beauty...............Ed

Silver Bullet
03-23-2006, 05:46 PM
That looks great what else you doing to it? Show some more pics!

Lineleader
03-23-2006, 07:49 PM
Tell us more about the wheel, I think it looks great and I'm hoping it comes in other colors.

LL

hardcrab
03-23-2006, 07:54 PM
That looks great what else you doing to it? Show some more pics!
DITTO !!

tmdog
03-24-2006, 09:14 AM
The wheel comes in a rainbow of colors. First make sure what brand of wheel you are replacing. Momo bolt pattern look identical to the Dino wheel. They are not. The Momo wheel and horn button I have, was purchased at the Miami Boat show. I wish I could remember which dealer, but can't. Sorry. Even though the Momo was replaced with another,the keyway on the steering shaft did not fit the wheel. Had to modify the keyway groove on wheel to get a good fit. The 2 items I just replaced, sure livened up the dash. I was hoping to replace gauges this yr. but the dash panel is setting that project back. Thanks for the compliments, it's appreciated. Jim:smile: :smile: :smile:

Just Say N20
03-24-2006, 10:34 AM
The wheel and the trim tab switch look awesome! :yes:

If this is the type of work you do, please bless us with more pictures :eek!: