PDA

View Full Version : Happy Anniversary! So How Many Does That Make?

Dr. Dan
03-21-2006, 09:44 AM
:spongebob A Buddy and I were talking the other day about Anniversary Edition Classics, and the question came up as to how many does Donzi produce? :rolleyes:
For example the most recent 2004 Yellow 22 Classic Edition, how many? How many of the 18's etc.

Does anyone actually know? Are there codes in the Hull Numbers? :cool:

I think some of the Limited and Anniversary Editions are among the Coolest Designs for otherwise stock boats... just curious if anyone knows the answer...not speculation, not here say, not guessing on a MidNight Drunk at the Keyboard, but does someone actually know?:spongebob

Doc of Non Careless Ramblings & Pontifications Already :beer:

need for speed
03-21-2006, 10:47 AM
What a great question...... those yellow boats are so cool.... :idea:

Shanghied Again
03-21-2006, 01:19 PM
Hi Doc
maybe this will help you, yes Donzi plates the serial number for every edition that comes out in the classics. Each boat that came out has a a number starting at 01
Here is the plate on the back of a shelby edition

Dr. Dan
03-21-2006, 01:39 PM
:banghead: "and Dan if we keep this to sober facts boy will that keep the post numbers down
last one out water the plants and shut the lights off ".....

I know...I think ya know what I am trying to avoid. The Rampant Hyperbole by the uninformed many, justified by the experience of the chosen few. :bonk:

Not enough Coffee today... but no one has answered if there were established quantities for any given Anniversary Series? Hull numbers are great, but don't indicate 1 of X Quantity? :bonk:

By establishing the Production Quantity it indicates the rarity of that Edition.

Heck for that matter, how many 22's, 18's or 16's does Donzi produce in any given year? Is it dictated by their Dealer Base? Do they require their Dealers to carry a variety of Classics, to offset the Fish or Offshore Models?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm What did they do with the Middle Man? :D

Doc of Quantifiable Nothings & Meaningful Overnite Relationships :bonk: