PDA

View Full Version : The faded little boat is new again

Silver Bullet
03-18-2006, 08:49 AM
OK. I finally finished the winter projects. New Windshield (Never in my life will I ever do that again what a pain in the @#*) and new hard core wax (on the lines of a wet sanding job but it was not). Had to show someone.

The ever famous FAT BASTARD (Aka: Fat Bastard Aka: Pound Dog)will be acting as the stand in model to show effect.

Silver Bullet
03-18-2006, 08:56 AM
Sorry meant to say the pictures with strap is before the wax. Usually the camera makes it look better but it really came out good, the entire boat shines like new. See the attached image that is the original picture from the "for sale ad".:shocking:

joseph m. hahnl
03-18-2006, 09:03 AM
now that looks great:yippie: : there is nothing like a windshield to make a Donzi complete:biggrin: . Hard work and determination prevail In my opinion it was well worth it:beer: . "Great Job" OH bye the way my boat is free for buffing when your available!!!!:biggrin:

joe

BUIZILLA
03-18-2006, 09:17 AM
Bullet, I have a question about your setup, check your pm's please...

Jim

Dr. Dan
03-18-2006, 09:38 AM
:smash: Very Cool Boat, I really like that Color Scheme.

I would suggest if ya do any amount of Towing ya might wanna consider adding some Transom Eyes to Strap that Hull Down, there are all sorts of reasons I can think of that might make a full strap over the entire hull, not such a good idea. Although I see many people do it... you risk less damage with a Transom Tie Down Set Up IMO!

Very Cool Color Classic .... :beer:

Doc :cool:

Cuda
03-18-2006, 09:58 AM
:smash: Very Cool Boat, I really like that Color Scheme.
I would suggest if ya do any amount of Towing ya might wanna consider adding some Transom Eyes to Strap that Hull Down, there are all sorts of reasons I can think of that might make a full strap over the entire hull, not such a good idea. Although I see many people do it... you risk less damage with a Transom Tie Down Set Up IMO!
Very Cool Color Classic .... :beer:
Doc :cool:
I thought about the same thing, but I just can't bring myself to drill holes in the hull.