PDA

View Full Version : 2 years on the registry....

ChromeGorilla
03-17-2006, 05:48 PM
Wowza!!!!! Been a member heree for 2 years today! I can''t believe it was 2 years ago when I first started to ask questions about the classic, tryin to decide what to buy...... time does fly.....

Carl C
03-17-2006, 08:25 PM
I can't believe you're selling your boat.:eek!: Happy Anniversary though.:)

classic_18
03-17-2006, 09:25 PM
Wowza!!!!! Been a member heree for 2 years today! I can''t believe it was 2 years ago when I first started to ask questions about the classic, tryin to decide what to buy...... time does fly.....

Well whoop dee frickin doo......

Jack Frost
03-18-2006, 07:03 AM
well now I know why you act like a 2 year old ;) :p

hardcrab
03-18-2006, 01:11 PM
that's three votes to one ............. you'll have to bring me your torch.

Dr. Dan
03-18-2006, 03:48 PM
I can't believe you're selling your boat.:eek!: Happy Anniversary though.:)

:spongebob If he was really selling his boat he would stop driving it, advertise it and it would be gone by now. No one is gonna take an 04/05 Boat with 2000 hours on it? Well maybe they would if it had the Red Sox Logo on it?:biggrin.:

Chrome you should come to Kentucky, I bet there would be lots of Buyers there, and we could all watch you at the Ramp where the slope is like 60 Degrees on a good day...just ask Digger!

Happy Anniversary I think?

Doc :tongue:

ChromeGorilla
03-18-2006, 06:48 PM
:spongebob If he was really selling his boat he would stop driving it, advertise it and it would be gone by now. No one is gonna take an 04/05 Boat with 2000 hours on it? Well maybe they would if it had the Red Sox Logo on it?:biggrin.:
Chrome you should come to Kentucky, I bet there would be lots of Buyers there, and we could all watch you at the Ramp where the slope is like 60 Degrees on a good day...just ask Digger!
Happy Anniversary I think?
Doc :tongue:

:rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol:

TuxedoPk
03-18-2006, 07:07 PM

Dumping the 21GT at Cumberland 2 years ago was the first time I ever was on a ramp... What a place to learn!

Chrome-Cumberland is definately worth the haul...

undertaker
03-19-2006, 08:46 AM
Chrome come to Kentucky us 05 22 classic guys need to stick together..."I got your back":biggrin.: :biggrin.: :biggrin.:

Undertaker:bonk: :banghead: :spit:

pmreed
03-19-2006, 09:38 AM
Hmmmm, Scott. That's 2.77 posts per day since inception; not bad:biggrin.: .

Phil