PDA

View Full Version : AOTH VI Actual Attendence Roster!

Dr. Dan
03-10-2006, 08:41 PM
:beer: We used to do this all of the time, but lets post who is actually going for real?

List your name, Style of Boat and any other pertinent info.

Let's keep the discussion on the Awakening thread and just use this as a list of attendees, ok? :spongebob

I'll Start!

Dr. Dan & Guest(maybe)
1993 22 Classic King Cobra 1:43
Healthy HP 500 EFI
Running 25 Turbo TXP - Flo Torque Hub

I will also bring a Standard 25 3 Blade Turbo &
a 27 3 Blade Turbo (both Rubber Hubbed OMC)

Bastard Sibling to The Evil Twin (Roadtrip)

Looking forward to it!

Doc of the Bay
www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com

BGH18
03-10-2006, 09:30 PM
Brad & Ginnie Hicks
1999 C-18-350 mag
Eaton Ohio
Jamestown Marina
First Timers:yes:

tamburello
03-10-2006, 09:52 PM
Jeff, Sarah, and Dale Dykema
1994 18 Classic, 350 Mag, Alpha 1
From Holland, MI
This will be our 4th AOTH

Any volunteers to carry me up the stairs this year?:wink: :biggrin.: C'mon Sam your back can't still be sore!:wink:

- Jeff

Dr. Dan
03-10-2006, 10:00 PM
:spongebob If I am around...I will be happy to assist in any way I can Jeff!

Doc :beer:

DonCig
03-10-2006, 10:55 PM
Jeff, I will carry you when I get my video clips from last year!
Promises, Promises!

Don Tamm and Jerry Tamm
Sedalia, CO & Lake of The Ozarks, MO
1995 Cigarette 20' 502 MPI Imco Shorty
Solid White boat with blue tennis balls hanging off the back.

farmer tx
03-11-2006, 12:45 AM
Any time Jeff. We can put Dr. Dan in charge of the little battery pack.

Mark & Polly Horne
Boat? Depends on the logs.
5th year.
Flunky of the grill.
RTSE has been moved back into the head grillmaster slot since the apprentice from south Texas has bailed.
Since Don T. is towing from MO. I may have the long haul again this year, 1197 miles.
Looking forward to sticking it in and getting it wet.:biggrin.:

Jerry Eisele
03-11-2006, 07:22 AM
Donzichic[Elizabeth] C18'
Jerry and Dave 22' C
Arrive Wed. night

DAULEY
03-11-2006, 10:26 AM
bob &bev
squadron

ITTLFLI
03-11-2006, 04:14 PM
Byron and Jill Scholle
1994 22 Classic
Custom 540 CI
(promised to be dialed in! w/ a new starter...no more trips straight to the lake without a water test!:smash: )

Larry and Janet Scholle(my parents)
1986 22 Classic
Custom 454:shocking:

Brandon Scholle(brother)
1992 28 Checkmate
Custom Blown 502:boat:
Arriving Wednesday night or Thursday morning:beer:

Sam
03-11-2006, 04:51 PM
I can't remember if this is my 4th or 5th year ............oh well. At any rate I'll be there with my little 1996 16' Anniversary Edition, powered by a 350 ish :eek: motor married to an Alpha SS.

See Ya
Sam

undertaker
03-12-2006, 09:05 AM
Undertaker & Guest
05 22 classic 496 HO Bravo X sitting on a MYCO trailer:)
Newbie at this event
Will be following a teal 22 classic with a ugly blue motor and even uglier black trailer to Kentucky

See ya there...:wavey:

FISHIN SUCKS
03-12-2006, 09:43 AM
Hey Jeff, you need help, I got my three best guys on it right now!;)

Tom and Barbi West
1991 Blackwidow 454+ KC
3rd year:beer:
Arriving Thursday afternoon, leaving Sunday morning

show-n-go h2o
03-13-2006, 12:11 AM
deric and guest and probly one other guest
03 28zx all stock but the stereo.

steve and diane massie (parents)
01 powerquest 34

bobbie Mcneil (local donzi dealer)
and guest
two boats at least.

this will be our second trip, i hope it's at least half as much fun as lat year cause that will be a blast.... thanks to all that organize this event.

FISHIN SUCKS
03-13-2006, 10:59 AM
Willie Fernandez and possible guest will also be there
42' Formula
triple 900+ HP

Anyone who was there last year may remember he went with us to 76 falls and attended the auction. He even bought a banner from me for me, go figure!

Trueser
03-13-2006, 01:33 PM
Mike and MAtt

1986 Z29

1986 c22

roadtrip se
03-13-2006, 08:33 PM
Todd and Jill...

2001 22 Classic in "everybody's got it" red, blue motor, steering, fancy drive, and all kinds of other crap to break constantly. And yes, the crown jewel, an all aluminum, FLOATING, MYCO trailer... yet another cruel joke the FLA boys played on me.

Been to all six and they haven't asked me to stop coming, but maybe I just don't listen that well.

Keeper of the smoker...

Greg K
03-14-2006, 05:08 AM
Todd and Jill...

Been to all six and they haven't asked me to stop coming, but maybe I just don't listen that well.

They all just decided to shut up and quit wasting their time. :biggrin:

Buckeye
03-14-2006, 04:10 PM
Jeff and Molly

1994 22' Classic
454 B1

This will be our 3rd! Missed the last two.

roadtrip se
03-14-2006, 05:16 PM
also known as "Bouy Boy" or "the Dork!" Nobody asked you to stop coming to the Awakening, so where have you and the red head been? If you show, I promise to say nothing about that silver stripe, until at least the second day.

Looking forward to seeing you on the lake and I guess you are coming by default, since you posted on the attendance thread!

Dr. Dan
03-17-2006, 08:18 PM
:spongebob Soooooooooo I am counting 20 Boats? Is that it? Whose not posting, who else is coming?:cool:

Is anyone in Michigan besides Jeff & Sam coming? Randy & Jen, Red, Jamie take a break and get down there, Greg K are you in or what?

Step Up and Be Counted! :beer:

Doc

Cuda
03-17-2006, 08:37 PM
Too early to tell for us. We'd love to, but it depends on how busy we are at work. Too bad it wasn't this month, it's the slowest I've been in five or six years. Start cranking up again next week.

Patti
03-17-2006, 08:38 PM
:spongebob Soooooooooo I am counting 20 Boats? Is that it? Whose not posting, who else is coming?:cool:
Is anyone in Michigan besides Jeff & Sam coming? Randy & Jen, Red, Jamie take a break and get down there, Greg K are you in or what?
Step Up and Be Counted! :beer:
Doc
No can do for us Dan..Rob is graduating High School that weekend :)
BIG weekend for us! :biggrin.:

gero1
03-18-2006, 04:55 AM
maybe

tmdog
03-18-2006, 07:38 AM
Arriving wed. from Cumming Ga. 88 18 classic 355 sbc w/ alpha. My two sons and I. First timer.:yes:

BeerBaron
03-18-2006, 12:22 PM
We'll see yeah in May..

Ralph & Kathie
'97 22 ZX

Team Jefe
03-21-2006, 03:55 PM
Teeam Jefe is a Maybe...Angel has a trial that week and she may not be able to get loose to come.....and I kow better than to show up without her. But if we do get to come

Jeff & Renee...and my beyotch HabaMasta
22 Classic O/B

Of course if there are lots of logs< I'm bringin' Jefe's Revenge :yes:

farmer tx
03-21-2006, 11:59 PM
Hope you can make it Jefe.

Dr. Dan
03-22-2006, 05:10 AM
Teeam Jefe is a Maybe...Angel has a trial that week and she may not be able to get loose to come.....and I kow better than to show up without her. But if we do get to come
Jeff & Renee...and my beyotch HabaMasta
22 Classic O/B
Of course if there are lots of logs< I'm bringin' Jefe's Revenge :yes:

:spongebob Dude? As El Jefe', ya have to expect that your CoPilot is gonna have some scheduling conflicts....so ya make a plan B... although I am sure visually we will all have to get prepared to see Scott VanAlstine in a Red Bikini, and I suggest Welding Glasses to anyone attending should you come across this sight? Ah Jeff... ya need to plan on coming... Lizard is otherwise engaged... I am driving from the Far East...

You can do this...we have faith in ya.. plus you're such a Weenie for not hauling to Lake Winnie every year. Pull yourself together man....think of the indigestion, the uncommon odors that will likely spew from your Truck at moments of Random Armadillos in your path trying to prevent you from attending the Awakening...:cool:

We have faith in you... plus we really need someone to haul more Beer and Tequilla... so get your Ass up to the land of KY? Ah, I mean slide on into something more comfortable? No I mean forgetta Bout It! Yeah...forgetta Bout her and be with Men, Men, Men, Men and freezing cold Reservoir Water....Come ON!!!!!!!

Doc of Eternal Ramblings and Slippery Slopes :beer:

Tony
03-22-2006, 10:13 PM
Cherrie and I recently went from unlikely to very likely.
We attended I & II, then had a 3 year hiatus due to high school sports. So, we are fired up to be re-attendees!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

boldts
03-23-2006, 04:23 PM
Hey all. First looking very forward to seeing you. I know I'm a little late in requesting this, but could those of you who have not mentioned what engine and drive is pushing your Donzi, could you go back and edit your post for me?

The folks from Turbo props have asked me to let them know what type of boat along with which engine and drive combo will be in attendance. Every couple of weeks, I'll send them an updated list so they can bring props you all might be interested in trying on your boats.

Also, those of you arriving on Wednesday, Chris is looking for volunteers to do some prop testing for them. So, if your interested in trying something that may have just come off the drawing board, look Chris Booe from Precision propellers up once you arrive.

We're almost ready to introduce the shirt design for this year. I've had a bit of a setback from a boat company named Formula. Seems they would prefer that their name not be displayed along side the great companies who have evolved from Don Aronow started companies. They are in fact, the only company who is not blessing the idea. Michael Aronow has given us permission to use any pictures from his book we would like to include. So, I know it will be a fantastic, once in a lifetime design. If any of you have some strings in the Thunderbird factory, I'd really appreciate you pull them. However, if they still wish to not be included on our shirt, so be it. Sorry Formula owners who might be in attendance and want a piece of boating history. Isn't the boat with twin 900 HP engines a Formula that is planning to hang with us? They just don't get it, they are worried about a Formula dealer on Cumberland worried about compitition rather than the owners who buy their boats. This gathering is about the owners who own these boats, not the companies who build those boats. Maybe a few Formula owners on OSO would be interested in this news? I know, I'll get 10 phone calls tonight telling me to cool off and unwrite this post. How is free advertising for boats we love wrong?

Climbing down off the soapbox now. Back to letting us know your coming. By the way Doc, extremely glad your making the trip and bringing more of the East Coast owners with you. This gathering is known about not only here on the Registry though. You may be surprised just how many attend that are totally unaware of the Registry. I'm working to help spread that word.

Dr. Dan
03-23-2006, 07:39 PM
:spongebob Scott, I would be interested in trying a 26 TXP Turbo ( Flo-Torque Hubbed) and also a regular 26 3 Blade Turbo.

If they have a 24 4 Blade (Hydro Quad 4) equivalent... I would like to try that as well. :beer:

I may still have a couple of other Roosters in the House yet...not sure if they will come, but there has been interest expressed. We shall see what time brings....

Doc - Keeper of the Roosters Tail :cool:

Donzi Di
03-23-2006, 08:01 PM
SURPRISE!!!!

Cliff and I will be there. We won't be bringing a boat so hopefully we will be able to jump in with people.

We will be arriving in Jamestown sometime between 9 and 10 on Thursday night.

Di

roadtrip se
03-23-2006, 09:50 PM
SURPRISE!!!!
Cliff and I will be there. We won't be bringing a boat so hopefully we will be able to jump in with people.
We will be arriving in Jamestown sometime between 9 and 10 on Thursday night.
Di

and still didn't talk him out of coming! Dang it!

Looking forward to seeing both of you guys in Kentucky!

Donzi Angel
03-24-2006, 08:19 AM
I'm sooo feeling the love here!!!! Everyone knows Jefe can't go without me - I am his star driver....I doubt Scot can get out of a ticket when they get pulled over for going 90mph down the freeway by flashing his cleavage to the state police.....then again Harbormaster may have a secret I don't know about :eek: :eek: :rlol: :rlol: He could always borrow one of my tini bikinis.
Anyways - have no fear - looks like my trial will be reset and we will hit the road running as planned. won't know for a while for sure yet - lets just hope opposing counsel gets his Continuance granted by the Judge soon!

synack
03-24-2006, 02:55 PM
I (and ?) will be part of Trueser's Chicago convoy... :convertib :boat: :convertib :boat: :convertib :boat:
;-)
1997 22ZX
454Mag Bravo1
Rob

Dr. Dan
03-24-2006, 07:03 PM
I'm sooo feeling the love here!!!! Everyone knows Jefe can't go without me - I am his star driver....I doubt Scot can get out of a ticket when they get pulled over for going 90mph down the freeway by flashing his cleavage to the state police.....then again Harbormaster may have a secret I don't know about :eek: :eek: :rlol: :rlol: He could always borrow one of my tini bikinis.
Anyways - have no fear - looks like my trial will be reset and we will hit the road running as planned. won't know for a while for sure yet - lets just hope opposing counsel gets his Continuance granted by the Judge soon!

:wavey: Angel Hot Chick... We love every Donzi Girl, I was just bustin Jeffrey cuz I can. Hope ya can make it...

I will have some nice Donzi Goodies I am sure you will find useful.

La Dee Frickin Da

Doctor Of Love :bighug:

FISHIN SUCKS
03-26-2006, 09:56 AM
. Isn't the boat with twin 900 HP engines a Formula that is planning to hang with us? .
I don't know that Willie has any pull. I know he mentioned last year how much fun we were compared to the Formula club...said that of the 6 that attended in '04, they were stuffy and whined:bawling: about his triple 900HP+ motors were not stock and blah blah! I'll email him and see, but wouldn't count on much!

boldts
03-26-2006, 01:12 PM
Triple 900HP engines - now that'sperformance boating in what ever boat they are in. Yea, Tom, really surprised me that Formula took that attitude. After all, we're supporting their boats, not knocking them.

Might be time I post a little post on OSO to bring Formula owners attention to the problem. I did not get a return response from them. Now, if I really wanted to push the issue, Michael Aronow has given me permission to use any picture from his book "The King of Thunderboat Row" of which the Formula logo is present. I just would rather have their blessings on the deal. I don't need some boat company sueing my arse. The new 27ZR must really have them scared....:biggrin:

Now the flip side of that is Magnum. They've gone to the trouble of placing a notification on the home page of their website letting their owners know they are welcome to join us. Yea, most of their boats are way out of our price range new, but what a first class operation to look at a little Donzi club and jump on board. Nothing like having a Magnum owner from Switerland join the club and the description of their boat is 44' long with twin Cat diesels and Arneson ASD-10s. What a machine that must be! Can't wait to ask him for a picture of the boat. :)

vrod02
03-26-2006, 01:34 PM
Vrod and Shanno will be there!
The 19 supernova 302x2 wont be finished.
I'll bring the 1972 19ft Monza marine 351/volvo 21p merc prop
Coming from St. Louis plan on arriving Thurs. Looking forward to meeting The Donzi clan in person.Poodle will be my personal guide for the weekend.LOL

Team Jefe
03-29-2006, 01:45 PM
:wavey: Angel Hot Chick... We love every Donzi Girl, I was just bustin Jeffrey cuz I can. Hope ya can make it...
I will have some nice Donzi Goodies I am sure you will find useful.
La Dee Frickin Da
Doctor Of Love :bighug:
Doc you made your point. I just figured nobody wanted me around unless I had a hot chick with me. You know all those Clip-On motors and stuff.

But never fear, even if Angel can't make it....I'm sure there are several Donzi Chicks I could Shamelessly Sexually Harrass:biggrin:

Don't forget your RED BIKINI's Ladies.

...AND there ain't NO WAY I'm letting HM into a Bikini.....I don't how much money we could make keeping teh photois off the Net. I simply could not live with myself:puke:

Dr. Dan
04-19-2006, 06:35 AM
:wavey: Soooo a Month Out.... do we have a rough total boat count yet? Is Todd really gonna lace my BBQ with ExLax?

Will Mark promise to hold Todds head underwater until he swears to "Wear Only Cotton To Corporate Board Room Negotiation Meetings?" :D

:smash: Will El Jefe show up in his School Girl Outfit,including Bobby Socks?

Will Riggle & the Italian Dude(Joey P) show up sporting serious Woodies?:spongebob

Will Poodle actually Brush his Hair? :rlol:

Will Buizilla tell Fireside Stories of why Buicks aren't just for Blue Haired People? :spongebob

Will John Schabbas bring the most spectacular Hornet known to mankind?

Will Cliff and Diana ever own a Boat that Runs(again)?

Hmmmm, the World will never know? I am counting 27 Boats total with 15 Classics (1-16,3-18's, and 11-22's) 5 other Donzis + assorted other related Floating Toys. If everyone listed actually comes, this also includes The Grizmeister:wavey:

:beer: More to Come :beer:

Doc of Statistical Analysis :spongebob

boldts
04-19-2006, 10:35 PM
Randy Carabelli and possibly his son

1981 Criterion
454 ProCharged with a TRS
Prop? Probably a secret formula Turbo running in the 80s

No Donzi right now, but this year I plan to be in attendance the whole weekend. No fear Doc. It's looked small before only to find I've clicked off 70 pictures of every boat in attendance. Don't forget, we've invited the Cigarette crowd, Formula crowd, Magnum crowd, Squadron XII crowd and USA Racing crowd over on OSO. Might be real interesting who all shows up. If it will make you happy though, I can check with the Resort and see how room reservations are going. That may give a better indication of attendance. Just 29 more days..... Can't wait!

Dr. Dan
04-20-2006, 05:38 AM
:smash: Sounds like a fun crowd Scott...I am looking forward to seeing everyone... running the Boats is always great...but it's the time I spend with the friends there ... that I remember most.

Can't wait to catch up with everyone.... it's been a long boring Winter... over here on the Right Coast. :spongebob

I am placing the finishing touches on the "Donzi Hard Wear", I am anxious to see it all come together.

Doc of Hard Wear :smash:

Atomic Tan
04-28-2006, 04:51 PM
Carl & (Air)Patti Chase
Ann Arbor, MI
3rd AOTH
22' 04 Classic
496 Mag
assorted modifications
Redder than Red
Likes air

Patti and I should be arriving Wednesday night or in the worst case scenario Thursday. Can't wait. It's been a long winter.

Also, I know Eliminator Connie will be in attendance with a friend and is reportedly leaving Thursday. She knows of at least one more Donzi from Whitmore Lake, MI who's going that I don't see a reply from. I'll try and get a head count from her. Looks like it's going to be a great turnout. See ya

pmreed
04-28-2006, 05:18 PM
I'll be bringing my son-in-law Friday. So, two of us for the weekend. Boatless, so well be bumming rides. I'm a good mate and codriver, Jay, my son-in-law, is 6' 4" of enthusiastic ballast:) .

Phil

Dr. Dan
04-29-2006, 06:59 AM
I'll be bringing my son-in-law Friday. So, two of us for the weekend. Boatless, so well be bumming rides. I'm a good mate and codriver, Jay, my son-in-law, is 6' 4" of enthusiastic ballast:) .
Phil

:biggrin.: Phil...Glad you guys can make it... I think Sommerville really could use some "Ballast" to stabilize his complicated Transom Assembly...
I think a boat with 3 guys over 6' Tall & Jill the Boat Mynx...

should see at least 67.348GPS Speeds....:bonk:

Which is perfect for Sommerville!

Look Forward to Seeing You Guys :biggrin.:

Doc of Transportation & Random Ballast Applications :banghead:

boldts
04-29-2006, 10:44 AM
E-mail from a 10yr. Lake Cumberland boater planning to attend with a 303 Formula. Docking at Jamestown and staying onboard I believe. Be a great person to talk to about sites and areas to go to on the lake. Didn't give me people count, but sounded like wife or gf was coming with.

Man am I tempted to give you all a preview of the shirts for this year. I'll save them for a surprise though. By the way, those of you unable to make the gathering, shirts will go on sale after the gathering. Plan is to make a shirt for each attending person a gift from the club. So if you want first dibs on a one of a kind Don Aronow shirt, be there. (Those of you who have contacted me about shirts, don't worry, your in my notes. :) )

BTW, the resort will be releasing any held rooms on May 1st. At last communication, there were only 10 rooms still available. So, if you want to be there and have a room at the gathering headquarters, make your room reservations right away or contact me and I'll call to have a room held for you. If it turns out that something comes up and you can't make it, room cancellation can be made up until a week before arrival.

Did I read where WA-LO is planning to be in attendance? If you haven't met John, his lovely wife and newest member Shelby, it's a must do. Believe me, once you see the Donzi Hornet named WA-LO and hear it idling out of the marina, you'll never forget that boat! Just one reason I can't wait to see the 28' Sportsman John is currently restoring.

J&K SHAHBAS
05-06-2006, 01:11 PM
Well our plans just got stomped. Kathy and Shelby have to be at Duke for testing the 17-20th so it looks like we wont be there this year. Hope all is well with everyone and we look forward to the next get together. Thanks for all the nice words Scott you put alot of work into a great event.

See Yaa !!! Take lots of pics!

Dr. Dan
05-14-2006, 11:05 AM
:smash: John ..give our best to Shelby & Kathy... maybe we can hook up in the Fall in Sarasota.

:spongebob Any other last minute attendees?.... So what is gonna be the Beverage of Choice during this Event?

Vodka Tonics,Beer,Margarita's Sommerville Style.. Bloody Mary's.. or Moonshine by Gerometa?

I think I will be bringing some Brews, some Wine and some Vodka and Mixers...:cool:

I need to find some Ashtons & Romeo & Julietta's for the Evil Twin...after all it's the only true way he will ever truly "smoke me!" :spongebob

Keeper of the Flag

Anonymous :bighug: :beer:

Doug L.
05-15-2006, 06:25 AM
:biggrin: I will be there, can't wait to see ya all !
Doug

DonCig
05-15-2006, 09:17 AM
Doug, please put me down for at least one joy ride!

Don