PDA

View Full Version : I need a new boat backpack

2biguns
03-09-2006, 08:14 PM
We use a backpack as our "boat bag" to keep all my junk (everything from cash to cell phone to binoculars to GPS to sunglasses to Dora toys). I keep it in my truck and when it's time to go to the boat, all I have to do is grab it and start packing it full of crap.
I'm trying to find one with every bell and whistle I can get--the more compartments, the better.
Any suggestions or recommendations? Mountainsmith seems to have a couple, as does North Face. I want to be able to cause 'backpack envy" in my friends:umbrella:

ChromeGorilla
03-09-2006, 08:29 PM
we saw this cooler dry storage duffle bag all in one with detachable parts that floats at the AC boat show think Dr Dan might be working on a Donzi version
it was plum crazy held ice for like 5 days and the pouch next to the ice was dry as the dessert

Man, that would be awesome if Dan offers somethin like that........... I do need a cooler that will keep my dessert cold in the desert. :biggrin:

ChromeGorilla
03-09-2006, 08:33 PM
LOL..... I think those commercials are funny as hell.... as well as the new VW "unpimp za auto" ones too.....

Patti
03-09-2006, 08:45 PM
Oh I love those VW ones..funny funny stuff!

I still like this one though from a few years back:wink:

http://www.computerpranks.com/download/media/mpeg/rrrrip.mpeg

Dr. Dan
03-09-2006, 09:19 PM
We use a backpack as our "boat bag" to keep all my junk (everything from cash to cell phone to binoculars to GPS to sunglasses to Dora toys). I keep it in my truck and when it's time to go to the boat, all I have to do is grab it and start packing it full of crap.
I'm trying to find one with every bell and whistle I can get--the more compartments, the better.
Any suggestions or recommendations? Mountainsmith seems to have a couple, as does North Face. I want to be able to cause 'backpack envy" in my friends:umbrella:

:smash: Big Dude, If ya have a pic of what you have in mind, send it to me. I am in the process of negotiating some pretty neat coolers. These would have compartments, are Soft Sided and will be Cool. Look for info on the Atlantic Coast Thread. I will be bringing some to AOTH VI to see how they are received. I have access to a wide variety of Boat Bags. All our Goods will be Embroidered, the stitching is second to none.

Email or private mail me if you're interested.

Doc :wavey:

Cuda
03-09-2006, 09:47 PM
Debbie's using the tote bag we got at the Hometown Rally.

And CG, the cavemen is one of my favorite commercials too. :)