PDA

View Full Version : well it's that time again

Jack Frost
03-09-2006, 10:41 AM
just wanted to drop a line to everyone and thank them for the time I have spent here over the last 6-7 months, but the job calls and I will be heading south for for the next half year I'll try and check in when i can , will you guys be ok without me?? I'll see you in the fall
take care everyone

Jack Frost
President
World Wide Refridgeration and Cooling Co.
Gnome Alaska

Carl C
03-09-2006, 10:47 AM
Jack Frost, where are you? Are you really in Alaska? I have family there and visit them in Eagle River, Alaska every year. In fact it's time for me to book my flight for this June. June is the peak summer there and it never gets dark.

maddad
03-09-2006, 10:59 AM
sooooooo.....Jack's off ?

Jack Frost
03-09-2006, 11:00 AM
my headquarters are in Alaska I very rarely visit there usually leave the local business to one of my many minions, usually spend my time all over the northern hemisphere with stops in Canada,Iceland, the Northern US with some rare trips down below the mason dixon line. But now is the time I have to visit my operations and service centers south of the eqautor, startup is usually my busy time of the year trying to keep things running up north and then trying to get things on track down under,
Man some times I wish I could just chill out ;)

Rootsy
03-09-2006, 11:22 AM
It was good visiting with you over the past month Jack... i know you were down and out most of December and January with that nasty sunburn... Glad you are feeling better this past month... though you sure werent much help in the shop and around the house... good luck in argentina

ChromeGorilla
03-09-2006, 03:24 PM
Jack Frost, where are you? Are you really in Alaska? I have family there and visit them in Eagle River, Alaska every year. In fact it's time for me to book my flight for this June. June is the peak summer there and it never gets dark.

Hook, line and sinker.......;) :biggrin.:

Hotspare
03-09-2006, 04:35 PM
Hate to see you go Jack ................ Your just a cool breeze in these part's ...........

Carl C
03-09-2006, 05:11 PM
Hook, line and sinker.......;) :biggrin.: Yeah, I guess "World Wide Refrigeration and Cooling Co." wouldn't be headquartered in Alaska.:redface:

goatee
03-09-2006, 09:51 PM
doh!