PDA

View Full Version : What Donzi to buy

amanphoto
03-03-2006, 06:47 AM
I’m new to the Donzi line. I have not yet made a purchase of my first Donzi yet. I’m looking for a good all around family boat (two kids, one is a babby); good for skiing, sleeping on and rough water. I live up north and will be using it in Lake Ontario. So far after looking at the Donzi line, I am leading towards a Regezza 25. I like the kitchen and sink, but my problem is that the Regezza 25 doses not have an enclosed head. What are your suggestions? What is close to 20-30 feet, enclosed head, galley, and single or bubble screw, with a low deck high.

Thanks Rich

onesubdrvr
03-03-2006, 06:52 AM
I’m new to the Donzi line. I have not yet made a purchase of my first Donzi yet. I’m looking for a good all around family boat (two kids, one is a babby); good for skiing, sleeping on and rough water. I live up north and will be using it in Lake Ontario. So far after looking at the Donzi line, I am leading towards a Regezza 25. I like the kitchen and sink, but my problem is that the Regezza 25 doses not have an enclosed head. What are your suggestions? What is close to 20-30 feet, enclosed head, galley, and single or bubble screw, with a low deck high.
Thanks Rich

A Z-25 might be a better bet, I think it has an enclosed head, reasonable price, etc. They also made the 29, 33, and a couple of others people will bring up.

Wayne

amanphoto
03-03-2006, 02:03 PM
Thanks for the info. I saw a Donzi on ebay. It was called a "1989 25' Sport Cuddy" It had the same profile as an Ragezza, but has an encloded head. The seller said it was a model 2445. I did not see that listed under model listing. What is it?
Thanks Rich

fasttrucker
03-04-2006, 07:45 AM
You didnt say what price range you can swing?I know that John Trip was looking to sell his 33zx.check the donzi for sale section here on this site.