PDA

View Full Version : 24' Superboat O/B

Dregsz
03-02-2006, 12:40 PM
Hi All,

This Superboat is clean, runs fast, everything works, the color and style are good, she's in very good condition, and the motor is strong.

This is a very well cared for boat, very clean, interior looks great. Engine has good compression and runs strong. not winterized. I've run 3-4 tanks though every month, even since Nov.

Transom is plated on both sides with tie rods installed (Knees). Has K planes w lighted Stainless marine indicators for K planes and motor trim.

New Livorsi white faced, black number/black needle/red light Tach , Speedo, water pressure, water temp, fuel pressure, volt, hours, and fuel level w blue annodized bezels.

The gelcoat has a 4 tone blue to grey fade that was an optional color from the factory. there are no major scratches or gouges, There are a few little nicks and scratches but nothing to be alarmed at

There are no rips or stains in the upolstery.
The interior is clean, grey vinyl cabin padding in good condition. no smells or mildew, all the trim is in place.

The motor has good compression on all cylinders, (please email for #s).

She starts right up, and idles well. I keep the mixture rich, (premix is better then injection for these models) so she is well lubricated. New fuel pump last season.
All maintainence issues are kept up
She is equiped with Mayfair Hydraulic steering and a Seastar helm, New Hydraulic hoses to the motor installed last month with the new, Factory NEW, Panther motor jack w 8" setback, (warrantee included). She is currently running 70 mph and 65+ all day long.

I participate in local poker runs and local OSO type clubs and there is no shame in showing up in this boat. She may not be as fast as the big Fountains or Cats, but at 70 mph she hangs just fine with the majority of Vee hulls, (who's owners claim to have 80 mph boats) =P

She has a 24* Vee Hull, 7 foot beam, notched transom and can crush a good size sea.
She rides surprizingly big for a 24' boat.
Feels like a 28'.

Has rockin stereo/CD, (in easy reach of the helm) , but needs new VHF antenna

Galvanized trailer, nice Bimini Top, and nice cockpit cover included.

Will consider delivery anywhere you want it delivered to, for about the cost of fuel.

This is a gallery w 4 pages of pics:

http://community.webshots.com/album/502484029wSSDbv/0

I will bring the boat to a respected offshore dealership for your inspection prior to long distance sale if you desire, so you can be confident of the boats condition prior to final sale and delivery.

$16,500
Price reduced from $16,500 to $13,500.
That should cover shipping to any of the lower 48 states
Located near Seattle

Thanks for Looking
Evan

BUIZILLA
03-02-2006, 01:38 PM
Lenny, ohhhh lenny, this has your name all o_v_e_r it dude...

clamp on's rock man

JH

Dregsz
03-02-2006, 03:09 PM
I'll meet you at the border

Lenny
03-02-2006, 08:51 PM
Dregsz, why are you selling it. You just got rid of your X-18, and I thought, it was to acquire this one? The Superboat. You have only had her a short time? :(

The Banana boat (Cig 24) fell through didn't it?

Too big for me, and I have an "Aronow" fetish at this point in my life.

Yes Jim, clamp-ons rock. Only I want one on the back of a tiny (Missile) boat.

Good luck with the sale. :)

Dregsz
03-02-2006, 10:02 PM
Dregsz, why are you selling it. You just got rid of your X-18, and I thought, it was to acquire this one? The Superboat. You have only had her a short time? :(
The Banana boat (Cig 24) fell through didn't it?

I bought this Superboat when the Banana fell through.

I'm mostly retired and since I'm off work almost every day I need a boat I can use for 2 or 3 hours almost every day and stay out on 2-3 days per weekend.

The area we boat on, Puget Sound has 300 islands to explore and the distances are pretty significant.
Basically what I need and did was bought a small cruising sailboat.

It's slow but really fun. A different hind of boating.

I'm still using the Superboat every week or so until it sells.
Still having a blast on it. runs great.

Evan

Lenny
03-02-2006, 10:35 PM
However, there are a couple of outboard Cats that I'm looking into, details unavailable for publication at this time.

Calebs' Sceptre 30 with twin 300's I hope.

110 "odd" MPH is lots of fun :D

Good luck, hope all is well, Lenny :)

Dregsz
03-02-2006, 11:17 PM
Not Yet

boxy
03-09-2006, 05:49 PM
Yo Matty, this could be your boat. We could probably talk Lenny into christening a "lunar module" II and get him to tow it from the left coast to the 1000 Islands.

Great looking boat Dregz.

Dregsz
03-09-2006, 07:13 PM
Yo Matty, this could be your boat. We could probably talk Lenny into christening a "lunar module" II and get him to tow it from the left coast to the 1000 Islands.
Great looking boat Dregz.

Thanks,
I think so too.
a bit more angular then a Donzi but an offshore thorobred for certain.

I'll tow it pretty much anywhere for a buck a mile delivery fees, which probably works out to the round trip price of fuel.

Of course I will make it available for inspection at a reputable (donzi) dealer nearby (it was $100 when they inspected the X18 I sold last year,) or send your own surveyor as a contingency of the deal.

=)

My contingency is the boat I'm trying to buy needs to still be available before I let this one go.

tiger lily
03-20-2006, 07:42 PM
what year is the boat? if i could get a load i would put off school for another year just to buy that, that is almost exactly what im looking for right now!

Dregsz
03-20-2006, 10:28 PM
Hey Matt,

It is an 89 boat and motor.
Runs flawlessly, never even a hiccup since the first time I started it up.

Who would you see for this loan?
(Student Loan dispersment? Parent? )
I wouldn't blow off a year of school for a powerboat, my oldest daughter is graduating UCLA this spring. But I won't make your decisions for you.
Good Luck getting that loan.
You know where to find me when you are ready.
(right Here)
Thanks
Evan

tiger lily
03-21-2006, 04:13 AM
bank or credit union, i dont think i would get approved, im streched pretty thin right now.

Dregsz
07-11-2006, 11:01 AM
Still available