PDA

View Full Version : Scam Alert!

TuxedoPk
03-01-2006, 06:31 PM
The latest scam is happening in parking lots. Two good looking women come to your car as you are parking. One starts wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, the other comes to your window saying 'hi' while bending over with her breasts almost coming out of her blouse. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say no and beg you for a ride to a nearby restaurant. You agree and tell them to sit in the back.

On the way they start having sex in the back seat. Then one of them jumps to the front seat & starts to perform oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I was robbed last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, but I couldn't find them Saturday or Sunday.

Be careful.

fasttrucker
03-02-2006, 06:49 AM
:rlol: Funny the same thing happened to me,but I think I was sleeping/dreaming at the time.

Johntrip
03-02-2006, 07:29 AM
You got me....... To Funny..!!

mikev
03-02-2006, 09:54 AM
and where did this take place i think i need to go investigate :biggrin:

Last Tango
03-02-2006, 08:23 PM
MikeV,
Looks to me from your address that you are already in the right place.:smileybo:

mikev
03-03-2006, 12:50 PM
MikeV,
Looks to me from your address that you are already in the right place.:smileybo:
good one! yes we get alot of jokes about Cumming, GA.

Carl C
03-03-2006, 01:21 PM
good one! yes we get alot of jokes about Cumming, GA. There's a town in south west Kentucky called "Big Bone Lick". I thought that might be where these heinous crimes were ocurring. (No BS it's a real town):yes:

BGH18
03-03-2006, 04:34 PM
Its located right off I-75 on the way to cumberland not too far south of Ohio.
Think its Big bone Lick State Park!:lookaroun