PDA

View Full Version : Getting married

Formula Jr
02-27-2006, 12:33 AM
So, who is up for that?

I want to run Donzis the day or the week before. August 25th.
And you can not be careful with what you are doing. This would be the best. At Bell Town Marina. Some where around that date. This is open, Its open, gas food, drink, My gift.

Owen.

Dr. Dan
02-27-2006, 06:50 AM
:beer: Owen who is getting married? You? And what are you asking here....kinda reads like a spontaneous moment post?

If its you congrats....if its a friend send our condolences! :spongebob

Kidding...

Doc

goatee
02-27-2006, 11:43 AM
[i was a bit confused myself
If its you congrats....if its a friend send our condolences! :spongebob
doc, yur killin me man.:biggrin:

MrsDigger
02-27-2006, 02:00 PM
:biggrin: I thought for a minute he was looking for volunteers to get married so he could have a party...

Owen, if you're the groom to be, congrats!

hardcrab
02-27-2006, 03:05 PM
take note;
the thread was written at 2:33 AM.
Owen, write back when the fog clears..................
and, congrats if it's still on !!!:party: :outtahere :beer: :yippie:

Lenny
02-27-2006, 03:12 PM
Yep, Owen is getting married. :)

I believe we'll be there in the X Owen. Sounds like a Puget Sound event to me :D

boxy
02-27-2006, 03:43 PM
Congrats Owen, if I was closer I'd take you up on the Pre-Wedding Donzi Bash. Have fun.

TuxedoPk
02-27-2006, 08:24 PM
So, just was is 'gas food'? :rolleyes:

Schnook
02-27-2006, 11:09 PM
Uh, being a newbie, what's gas food :confused: I don't recall any around when I got married :boggled:
Congratulations to you and your better half to be!
And remember, Man is incomplete until he's married - then he's finished :wink:
Best of luck to you crazy kids!

goatee
02-27-2006, 11:13 PM
broccoli, beans, you know

Formula Jr
02-28-2006, 02:50 AM
Actually many guys kept asking me about a bachelor party. You know girls out of cakes, lap dances and all that. That isn't me. And that is so against what I wish to honor.

This is how I would want a bachelor party. I want to run Donzis, or any other speed boats, on the Sound at the ragged edge till boats are broken and people brused. And good food and good drink afterwards.

The traditional bachelor party will not work for me.

This is my form of a bachelor party.

Dr. Dan
02-28-2006, 04:58 AM
Actually many guys kept asking me about a bachelor party. You know girls out of cakes, lap dances and all that. That isn't me. And that is so against what I wish to honor.
This is how I would want a bachelor party. I want to run Donzis, or any other speed boats, on the Sound at the ragged edge till boats are broken and people brused. And good food and good drink afterwards.
The traditional bachelor party will not work for me.
This is my form of a bachelor party.

Very Cool, Great Idea.....All Our Best, when is the date?

Doc & Lizard :cool:

Formula Jr
02-28-2006, 05:47 AM
12th and or the 13th of August.

or the 19th and 2Oth, the best. Its open to who wants to come and can...
Lenny is right, we should just make this the Northwest event for that year.
Not much would be different! The way we run. And that is WOT all day.

Schnook
02-28-2006, 10:05 AM
broccoli, beans, you know
Oh, musical fruit! I get it now:)

boldts
02-28-2006, 01:23 PM
Owen,

Congrats and all my best wishes to you and your soon to be bride. I hope to have the opportunity to meet her some day. I think you've got a great idea here. I've always wanted to do a boat wedding at AOTH with 40 plus Donzi boats involved. The wedding party arriving by Donzi to a pontoon boat in front of 76 Falls. The pictures would be fantastic as long as the weather cooperated. Even if you happen to break something, you'll have a few dollars from wedding gifts to fix the Jr.

TuxedoPk
02-28-2006, 05:45 PM
Harbormaster- See what happens when you take away the ability to post political and religious threads! You've been there- You really should change that policy before more people start turning to marriage as an outlet :biggrin: