PDA

View Full Version : Production Figures

williamandrew
02-26-2006, 06:43 PM
After wishing for a Donzi 16 since the age of 11, Santa finally came through this Christmas with a white hulled, red striped 1999 one owner version. Of course, it was I who played the role of Santa and my struggle to get the Donzi down the chimney proved futile. Eventually, after a 1/2 gallon of powerful egg nog, I gave up and hid her lovingly in a local in/out marina, sans the usual Holiday bow. Imagine my suprise on Christmas morning! Finally! A Donzi of my own! Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus! Of course, he is a bit poorer that I expected.

Now then... what are the production numbers for these 16 footers? I seldom see any, although I know they are still in production. Just curious to know how many other lucky lads and lasses got a 1999 16 footer at some point. Thanks! BILL:odie:

MOP
02-26-2006, 07:19 PM
Great feeling finally getting your dream, I had the same color combo it was a great little boat. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I did mine, post a few Pictures we never ever get tired of seeing another Donzi. Not sure but I have a hunch the 16 has the highest build numbers, it is thr root of all this madness!

Edit: Here is the link to the Registry, it should give you an idea of what is what!

http://www.donzi.net/hullsort.cfm?sortby=Length

Phil