PDA

View Full Version : Rare Pic of some Big Donzi's, all in one place!

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
02-26-2006, 10:13 AM
I saw this picture from a Texas guy on another site and my jaw dropped...
DAMN NICE PIC of a few bigger ZX's, and one similar to mine...

We are down to only a couple big ZX's in the HRPA. One guy jumped ship for a 35 fountain as he left his 26ZX...
Bryan

Hotspare
02-27-2006, 01:16 AM
Bryan .........

That's a shot of the Dallas based Xtreme Marine Guy's, doing a Poker Run in Destin Florida ............ Must be nice, to run around, and show these boats off like that ...... :yes: Here's a few more you might like too .............

BUIZILLA
02-27-2006, 07:24 AM
whomever labeled the rack storage is short on memory...

89 - 90 - 92 - 92

Hotspare
02-27-2006, 08:08 AM
Yea ...........LOL... Great observation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No hung chad on that one :rolleyes: With a little grattis for the forklift driver, and some spray paint, probably could have slipped that one out for a day .................LOL.....

CHACHI
02-27-2006, 09:17 AM
Bryan .........
That's a shot of the Dallas based Xtreme Marine Guy's, doing a Poker Run in Destin Florida ............ Must be nice, to run around, and show these boats off like that ...... :yes: Here's a few more you might like too .............Even from the back it's a nice rack! Ken

boldts
02-27-2006, 02:48 PM
Hey, I've driven a forklift before. That's the kind of job I need. Racking and stacking performance boats all day. The clean up guy needs to have his knuckles wacked though for leaving that water line scum on the 1 Donzi. I got to go to Miami or maybe it was Lauderdale (heck, I was in heaven, who knows where I was on earth) once and was at Kieth Eckerts shop/marina. It was fun watching them forklift those high performance beasts in and out. It was great hearing the stories from that lift operator. He put a beautiful offshore boat called the Cookie Monster in for a doctor owner. Seems every time the doc brought the boat back from a ride, he had something screwed up. Judging by the looks of the beauty that was with him, I guess a few dollars into a very expensive, hyper boat wouldn't have mattered very much. :biggrin.:

Hotspare
02-28-2006, 09:48 AM
Scot ..........

I think something like that would be a great retirement gig .......... I've always said, once the kid's are raised, schooled and on there own, and the property paid for, I'll exit the airline biz and explore my other passion,,,,,,, (Boating) ............. I'll either get into manufacturing my own line of performance hulls, or put in a rack storage facility and run that ........... Either one would be lot's of fun .....

Rootsy
02-28-2006, 10:27 AM
Hey, I've driven a forklift before. That's the kind of job I need. Racking and stacking performance boats all day. The clean up guy needs to have his knuckles wacked though for leaving that water line scum on the 1 Donzi. I got to go to Miami or maybe it was Lauderdale (heck, I was in heaven, who knows where I was on earth) once and was at Kieth Eckerts shop/marina. It was fun watching them forklift those high performance beasts in and out. It was great hearing the stories from that lift operator. He put a beautiful offshore boat called the Cookie Monster in for a doctor owner. Seems every time the doc brought the boat back from a ride, he had something screwed up. Judging by the looks of the beauty that was with him, I guess a few dollars into a very expensive, hyper boat wouldn't have mattered very much. :biggrin.:

i did that for a couple of summers boldts... pay sucked, hours sucked...not all it's cracked up to be.. when you are workin while everyone else is boating :( not to mention... it can get kinda tedious in those high racks when someone decides that is where a lil ole boston whaler should go, or the manager of the place decides that sure you can stuff 10 lbs of **** in a 5 lb sack... it's really fun when ya break somethin and the owner is standing there watchin ya... like you are some kind of idiot and lets you know so... or when ya pop a hydraulic line :rolleyes: or when you don't see that boat in the way and you put a fork right through the bow... ooopsie