PDA

View Full Version : Finally a Ladder for a classic!!

LKSD
02-22-2006, 07:39 PM
Many of you have a classic with the same problem as us.. HOW the heck do you get in from the water easily??? Now there is an option! We have secured a distributorship for a new folding ladder that is easily removable adjustable and doesnt require any mounting or drilling!! :) :).. They are made of stainless steel & Aluminum. We just got in one of the first ones & I have a few pictures shown of it in use on my new 06 22' classic in my shop. It seems like it will work well, although as there is Ice here yet I have not personally tried it in the water yet.

If anyone is interested I have them for sale currently at $239 + S&H to order call me at 570-639-2628 Jamie :)

www.LakesideRestorations.com

The dimensions by the way are: (22" L; 17" W; 16" H)

I should have had Donzi Kristin model it.. she's just happy there is an something that seems to be an easier way to board the boat now.. It will make my boating more enjoyable if she's happy... LOL... :)

BUIZILLA
02-22-2006, 08:02 PM
:garfield: ok, i'll just fess up, and admit it, right here and now.....:bonk:

I am absolutely smitten with this boat....:wink:

If this boat comes up for sale, I need to know about it. :D

JH

LKSD
02-22-2006, 08:55 PM
:garfield: ok, i'll just fess up, and admit it, right here and now.....:bonk:
I am absolutely smitten with this boat....:wink:
If this boat comes up for sale, I need to know about it. :D
JH
My wife wants me to still get annother bigger boat you never know!! Maybe we could trade for the country coach?? lol Just kidding... My wife wont camp, her idea of camping is your motorcoach or the Westin in Key largo.. She's spoiled... I am looking forward to this coming boating season as I didnt even get this boat in the water yet.. Thanks for the compliment... :) :D By the way you lucky dog how is the weather in the keys?? It was sunny today for a change, but still COLD :( ... Take care.. Jamie :)