PDA

View Full Version : Biddison 1800

Cuda
02-21-2006, 08:10 AM
Simply the best! I always swore this would be the last boat I would sell, but here it goes.

1988 18 foot Biddison open fisherman. I am the original purchaser of this boat. I watched them make it at the factory. This is a BIG 18 footer, with more freeboard than any boat near this size. It's solid as a rock. I've never been out in anything I didn't think the boat could take, and I was young and foolish back then. I repowered in 2001 with a 175 Johnson that runs flawlessly. I also put hydraulic steering, new guages, and a new windshield at that time. It holds 48 gallons of fuel, 27 gallon live well, two insulated boxes, under bow hatch storage, and the center consol lifts up for storage. There is a bracket for a trolling motor, and of course, the obligatory bimini top. It also has a full cover. Fastload trailer that I redid the bunks and new fenders a couple years ago.

I love this boat, there isn't anything you can't do with it, other than overnight. I've been 43 miles out trolling in it, or in the backwater flats. It's just the most versatile boat there is, easy on fuel, and easy to launch and tow. I've pulled skiers and wake boards with it too. It's a real snap to clean up.

Like I said, I never thought I would sell this boat, but I don't use it for fishing since we moved here, and after the ride in Miami on the 22, I decided it's the only boat I need.

$15,000