PDA

View Full Version : MADCOW - Yet Another alternative

Ranman
02-14-2006, 11:46 AM
Ladies and Germs,

Due to a somewhat dim response to the rescheduled date for the MADCOW gathering, I thought I would take one more crack at getting a sizeable group of us together. I am posting a poll asking for your votes on whether to do this gig on Feb 25th (original reschedule) or this Saturday Feb 18. Please vote on the days you CAN attend. YOU CAN VOTE FOR BOTH IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE FOR BOTH.

I will close this poll on Thursday and announce the "official" date or cancellation so please respond one way or another.

Again, I am sorry for all of the confusion, late respoonses, and date changing. I hope to see you guys soon.

gold-n-rod
02-14-2006, 12:16 PM
Hey, are you calling my response dim?!?!?!?!?!? :biggrin:

I voted for both. I will figger out a way to get to either date.

:wavey:

tamburello
02-14-2006, 02:22 PM
We're in for either date! :biggrin:

- Jeff

Doug G
02-15-2006, 02:11 PM
:cussball: ....we are tied up this Saturday night, and in Chicago next week-end. Hope you guys have fun. 59 days til launch!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

goatee
02-15-2006, 08:28 PM
well, the 18th. is possible. and i did vote for both,,but,,,this weekend is pretty busy. i voted for both but would prefer the 25th.
would also give another week notice to anybody who has not already responded

Dr. Dan
02-15-2006, 10:40 PM
:spongebob Hey if this gets rescheduled into July, I might be in the neighborhood....Hmmm?

Nah... I doubt it! I would be on the West Side anyway...where the fun is!

Good God Batman, you guys have like more Donzi owners per square mile next to Florida... I would think the Cows would tend to Graze together easier than this?

Maybe ya have to promise Branding and Vacinations...yes , that would bring the crowd out. Cows love Tatoos? :spongebob

Mooooo

Doc of Utterly Nuttin But The Fugly Truth! :beer:

Carl C
02-16-2006, 08:13 AM
I tend to be a quiet person and would feel a little awkward attending a gathering where I don't know anyone. Also I'm single. I'd feel a lot more at ease meeting y'all in my natural environment - on the water! Hopefully some gatherings will be planned this summer on Lake St. Clair or maybe some waters up Randy's way. Even though I work week-ends I will find a way to attend some water get togethers. I might show up at the winter meeting but probably not so I am not voting in the poll.:lifeprese

Ranman
02-17-2006, 02:27 PM
Due to lack of participation, this event has been canceled. :frown: :frown:

I will try to schedule something for us sometime in the future

Brad Lyon
02-17-2006, 04:40 PM
Randy, I just got the message about the gathering. I would not be able to make it for the 18th but I could for the 25th.

Carl, after about 4 seconds it will seem like you have known these guys and gals for years. All are a great bunch of people, don't miss an event if you can make it. If you miss this one you will kick yourself later for finding an excuse not to come. I am not the most out-going person in the world either, set that aside and join everyone for a great evening! If it gets re-scheduled that is.........

Brad

Carl C
02-17-2006, 08:52 PM
Brad, thanks but it looks like this one is off. Ranman, how about an early spring "bust out the boats" gathering? You pick the location.:boat:

Sam
02-18-2006, 09:16 PM
Hmmmm ? now your talking Carl...........maybe the first weekend in May ? Lake St. Calir ? Metro Beach ? Hot dogs and burgers at the park ? I better get waxin :smileybo: .

Sam

Doug G
02-20-2006, 12:31 PM
Sorry to hear this got cancelled. Randy, thanks for trying to put it together.
I think an early season on the water get together is a great idea!

BERTRAM BOY
02-24-2006, 02:51 PM
Hell,
If you make it March 18th Matty and I can make it.......

Brad Lyon
02-24-2006, 07:00 PM
Hey, I'm free on the 18th.

goatee
02-24-2006, 08:58 PM
if anybody comes in from out of town, let me know and we grab a beer or have dinner.

Jerry Eisele
02-25-2006, 05:36 AM
Thanks Ranman and Jen!! It's a lot of work trying to get the crew together, but it's not in vain!!! Brad, could you post a couple of the pics from the last madcow. I have the great shots of Randy, but I can't find the shots of Byron??? Glad to see you on the board!!