PDA

View Full Version : Carpet inside 22 Classic

Patrik Sweden
02-11-2006, 05:07 AM
Do you were I can find (online) a carpet for my 22 classic?

Dr. Dan
02-11-2006, 06:44 AM
:spongebob Do a search under the Performance Section for Bilt Rite, these guys do interiors. But I think they have the luxury of being available on a seasonal basis, so don't expect a quick response!

I work fo rMohawk Industries and I just bought some 38oz Commercial Cut Pile Carpet, about 7 lineal feet(it comes 12' wide) and I made a pattern, flipped it, and had mine bound at a local Flooring Store.

I am probably gonna re do it this year just for giggles, but it works great and its not $400 for a Pre Fabbed Peice.

Just another option.

Styles to look for at a Flooring Store are by Aladdin Style :Tenure 1 (30oz)
or Tenure 2 (38oz). Lots of the standard colors to chose from, and it should cost about $12/yard or less retail. So a 12 x 7' peice is 84 Square Feet, take 9 Square Feet Per Square Yard = 9.33 yards x $12 is about $112. Then its normally about a $1 per lineal foot to have something bound with binding tape.

So for about $150 give or take and some time, you can install the snaps yourself, although it's a challenge with thick pile carpet.

Good Luck

Doc :p

Patrik Sweden
02-11-2006, 07:55 AM
Thanks Doc!

I just called the guy here in Sweden who deals with Donzi, he told me that it is possible to order it directly from Donzi factory.. He should check it out on monday.

gold-n-rod
02-11-2006, 03:38 PM
Here's another option and I'll bet it's less costly than the factory:

http://www.snapincarpet.com/

:wavey: