PDA

View Full Version : Todd S. LIFELINES, which do you and Jill have...

Lenny
02-09-2006, 11:48 PM
:hyper: Having worn yours and worn mine, yours is more comfortable. I have the "race/offshore" version and it is a bit bulky.

That is OK by me 'cuz it makes people think my boat goes faster than theirs when they see this orange Marshmallow Moron pull up beside them :D...

Anyways, Deneen needs one for the boat. She has the "auto-inflatable" version,.. (no, not me silly, a Life-jacket :rolleyes: ) and wants a decent one for when she hits the water, neck first, at 75... She hates the inflatable cuz it sticks to her hair and ends up wanting to die after a day of boating (my way) anyway.

I want to find her something that will let her breathe, support her neck in the event of a "spill" :D :D :D (bring it on :hyper: ) but is comfortable with a 66" chest.

Got any ideas?

I like yours and Jills'. What Model is it?

thriller
02-10-2006, 12:41 AM
[ I want to find her something that will let her breathe, support her neck in the event of a "spill" :D :D :D (bring it on :hyper: ) but is comfortable with a 66" chest. ]

I'm sure a 66" chest will cushion her in the event of a spill:biggrin:

:idea: God I hope I'm in your boat when ya go for a spill....

MM

Lenny
02-10-2006, 03:56 AM
Mike, just cuz you are getting "nasty" I thought I would include this pic...

Don't you wish you had one?

:D maybe, I DO...

Dr. Dan
02-10-2006, 06:13 AM
:smash: Lenny, Liz and I are getting some Lifelines this year also, if ya check out a Recent Power Boat Mag , you will catch some new adds for their stuff...some pretty nice looks, also Teague sells them in any color ya want also.

We are working on doing something unusual of course....

Doc :wavey:

roadtrip se
02-10-2006, 08:45 AM
I think the inserts make the jacket a bit stiff at first, but the material keeps the jacket from lying right up next to your skin allowing air to circulate. The floation material is also a little less bulky. Safety is good, but comfort is better.

Okay Miller, now we got stiff jackets for comfort. Soft pitch your way.

straight jacket
02-10-2006, 09:55 AM
I have two of the offshore style jackets, with the leg straps and the collar for my neck. They are quite bulky and it doesn't help that I'm barrel chested on top of it. They do offer a sport line of jacket and they come in all different colors and can be custom ordered. They also have some different designs to boot. I paid $550.00 for each of mine and I think the sports were $250.00, all of thier jackets are impact rated for over 100mph. But the down side is that they are not coast gaurd approved.

Lenny
02-10-2006, 10:22 AM
I keep $5 life jackets in the boat that ARE approved here by the CG. These are what I wear tho :) and that is all that they need.

They have to be in the boat, somewhere.

thriller
02-10-2006, 10:32 AM
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Ok.....A stiff jacket with lot's of protection..Got It...

You guys crack me up..:)