PDA

View Full Version : MADCOW - Rescheduled for February 25th

Ranman
02-08-2006, 10:25 AM
MADCOWS,

The MADCOW Dinner night is scheduled for Saturday, February 25, 2006. We will be having dinner at BD's Mongolian BBQ in Novi at 7:00pm.

Following dinner, everyone's invited to head over to the 5th Avenue Ballroom for cocktails, pool and socializing for the remainder of the evening.

Additionally, the 48th Annual Detroit Boat Show is also open Feb 18-26 in downtown Detroit at the Cobo Center. Jenn and I will be going to the show the afternoon before the event (Feb 25th) and we are inviting anyone and everyone to join us. Locals can meet us at the Cobo Center and anyone who is interested and coming from a distance is welcome to meet at the show or at our new home in Wixom (10 mins from Novi) before we head down. See details below for more information on the Detroit Boat Show

If anyone has any questions's feel free to contact me directly at home 248-960-5050 or on my mobile phone 248-830-2390. We look forward to getting together with everyone who can attend.

Here is some important information:

BD's Mongolian BBQ
http://www.bdsmongolianbbq.com/
43155 Main St,
Novi, MI 48375

Fifth Avenue Ballroom
http://www.fifthavenuebilliards.com/Novi_v2/noviEvents.htm
25750 Novi Rd,
Novi, MI 48375

48th Annual Detroit Boat Show
http://www.detroitboatshow.net/
Cobo Center
One Washington Blvd.
Detroit, MI 48226
Adults tickets: $11 at the door (save $1 by ordering online)
Children under 12 are Free with paying adult.

Hope to see you there!!!!!

Ranman
02-08-2006, 10:27 AM
Confirmed Attendees

Randy and Jennifer Oak
Jeff and Sarah Dykema

Doug G
02-08-2006, 03:21 PM
We're in Chicago that week-end :bawling: Hope you guys have a great time!
D&J

Tony
02-09-2006, 11:12 AM
Randy, thanks for rescheduling. I hope some people are able to get together because this has been a fun time in the past.

For myself and Cherrie, put us down as "hopefuls", since I referee a big volleyball tournament that day and do not know how long it will run.

:beer:

gold-n-rod
02-09-2006, 03:45 PM
I am planning on attending,but prolly just the after dinner part. It will prolly be just me and I'm hoping that my Donzi logo shirt, gold chains and witty personality will help get me a companion for the evening!!!!! :jestera:

See y'all there!!!

:wavey:

Carl C
02-10-2006, 07:42 AM
Since I am still new to this site and have not yet met anyone here I guess I should ask if it's OK if I attend? I probably couldn't make it to the dinner since I work till 6:00.

tamburello
02-10-2006, 01:23 PM
Sarah and I will be there. We're looking forward to seeing the gang and meeting some new folks :biggrin.:

- Jeff

Tony
02-10-2006, 02:35 PM
Carl...no invitation is necessary to this shin-dig!
MADCOW (Michigan Area Donzi Owners Cruising On Water) is non discriminatory and welcome people of all ilk. Oh, and by the way, the MADCOW membership fee is a one pitcher of beer for every "score" you've lived.

:beer:

Ranman
02-14-2006, 11:34 AM
Due to a lack of replys and an anticipated low attendance, I'm going to try one last time to offer an alternate date :)

I'm sorry to keep switching things around causing general confusion.

Please refer to the new thread with the new poll and respond if you can attend. THanks.

Ranman
02-17-2006, 02:28 PM
Due to lack of participation, this event has been canceled. :frown: :frown:

I will try to schedule something for us sometime in the future