PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?????

Donzi Kat
02-07-2006, 07:52 PM
If you agree sign it.........Thanks
http://www.petitiononline.com/SBXLref/petition.html

RedDog
02-07-2006, 08:12 PM
whine whine whine - I think the TD was a correct call. I saw other calls and non-calls that went against the Steelers. Just face it - they beat you...

Why I reply I don't know - who cares...

ChromeGorilla
02-07-2006, 08:41 PM
LOL.... I just think your sea chicken lovin butt needs to just take your second place and be happy......:tongue: ....oh yeah....any more pictures???????:odie: :biggrin:

Cuda
02-07-2006, 09:30 PM
Where's the petition we can sign to question the pick for the National Anthem???

goatee
02-07-2006, 10:36 PM
i'm with cuda!
watching that game with almost complete "impartiality" i will say, bens td run did break the plane. he was air born and the ball was nearly 2 feet off the ground when it was at the line, broke plane by ,,,half inch????? but it did. he was then hit and pushed back. please tell me you dont believe a ref calling the superbowl, is watching to see where he puts the ball after he is down. i do give them more credit than that!
pass int. in enzone- yes he pushed him, no he didnt have to, yes he called it immediatly, no, he cant help what players do or say, ie. the defenseman whining
the td pass- yes his foot was ob, no i did not see the holding call, cant comment, since i did not see it.
like i said before "almost"........ i did want to see steelers win, UNTIL,,,, i saw how the game was being played.
yes hasslebeck was moving the ball at will
yes, the steelers were being out played by far in 1st. half
yes they did shoot themselves in the foot(almost every set of downs)
and yes,,,the better team lost
one of the worst, if not THE worst sb's i've ever seen!
i am embarrassed for both teams, for aretha franklin and arron neville, and may god have mercy on thier soles!

p.s. i also like the way the press focused on how safe it was.
"i went to detriot for the whole weekend, and i didnt get shot once!"
we are so proud of ourselves, you have no idea!

Schnook
02-08-2006, 05:55 AM
I agree it was poor all around. What was was up with the Dr. Suess thing? And Mick Jagger's grandma arms? I don't support either team so I was hoping for at least an entertaining game...at least Aretha didn't have any 'wardrobe malfunctions':eek:

Donzi Kat
02-08-2006, 12:18 PM
Hey now guys, I'm not whining that we lost I just think that there were BAD calls all around in the game. I take 2nd place with a smile because at least we made it there.:p