PDA

View Full Version : 1967 Donzi Complete Line Brochure

Kirk
02-02-2006, 06:25 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1967-Donzi-Marine-Boat-Lookbook_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ38632QQitemZ46 09985589QQrdZ1
Good Luck Bidding,
KJ
ps. Matty this one has your name on it!

David Hartmann
02-04-2006, 11:17 AM
Let me Know if anyone is bidding on this. We can work something out.

My Plans are to get it then reproduce several copies. I was thinking that these would be cool auction items for Donzi club fundrasiers.

I have a 1967 ST. Tropex so I am going to work very hard at getting these.

Davidh@deckfastener.com

Ted Guldemond
02-04-2006, 04:40 PM
Sign me up for a copy. Ted

Carl C
02-04-2006, 06:01 PM
What are these things worth? I have one from 1988. The cover got chewed up a little.

Sagbay32
02-05-2006, 03:53 PM
I started bidding on it to share with the site. I may sniper it just for old times sake......bwa ha ha ha ha.

Mike

Tony
02-05-2006, 09:44 PM
I would also be interested...

onesubdrvr
02-05-2006, 10:59 PM
What are these things worth? I have one from 1988. The cover got chewed up a little.
Carl,

I'd be interested in that,.........or atleast the Ragazza portion :wink:

Wayne

ps Price is in the upper right corner, $10.00 :rlol: (I know that's not what you ment)

Carl C
02-06-2006, 07:38 AM
Carl,
I'd be interested in that,.........or atleast the Ragazza portion :wink:
Wayne
ps Price is in the upper right corner, $10.00 :rlol: (I know that's not what you ment) This isn't really a for sale ad - but if someone wanted to make an offer?!?! I kind of like this book and won't come off it cheap. Here are some interesting pages. This is an over sized book with 48 pages in good condition except for the cover.

Carl C
02-06-2006, 07:52 AM
Here is one more page for Wayne. (the top is not torn, it is printed like that)

David Hartmann
02-06-2006, 04:15 PM
I started bidding on it to share with the site. I may sniper it just for old times sake......bwa ha ha ha ha.
Mike

I posted here that I was biding on it so that I can make copies for the clubs. are you the current high bidder?

I am not sure if I can justify going up to$50 for this. i am surprised how much it was up to.

I don't care wo wins. But I am hoping that whoever it is will be able to produce high quality reproductions for anyone at cost and maybe donate a copy to the clubs and to the site.

I am hoping to work together on this. feel free to contact me directly davidh@deckfastener.com

David

Sagbay32
02-06-2006, 04:33 PM
As usual somebody has to jack it up to the moon. If you look at the bid history you will see that I was the first to bid on it. I usually don't bid on an item if someone else from this site has bid on it, but that's just me.

My$.02

Mike

David Hartmann
02-06-2006, 04:59 PM
As usual somebody has to jack it up to the moon. If you look at the bid history you will see that I was the first to bid on it. I usually don't bid on an item if someone else from this site has bid on it, but that's just me.
My$.02
Mike
Thanks I would not have out bid you had I known. Hopefully the bidder is from the site

David

Sagbay32
02-06-2006, 05:11 PM
Thanks I would not have out bid you had I known. Hopefully the bidder is from the site
David

I hope so too.

Mike

David Hartmann
02-08-2006, 01:23 PM
Does anyone Know who did this. It is now at$95.00.

I wouldl think that anyone that into the Brochure would have to be involved in this site?

joel3078
02-08-2006, 01:49 PM
Does anyone Know who did this. It is now at$95.00.
I wouldl think that anyone that into the Brochure would have to be involved in this site?

Think twice about this guys. Remember that Donzi banner that was "collectable" and sold for good jing last month? That was me selling it thru a friend. (I have an even nicer banner for my garage) The person that bought it collects boat and fishing items and had nothing to do with Donzi or this board that I could tell. Guy was into bass fishing. These Donzi items we speak of here are collectable. Hell stuff from 1970's is now 30 years old. That's collectable and a ton of stuff from the 60's and 70's are in the antique malls all around me. Sick thing is I am only 44 years old and I ain't ready for an antique mall. Ebay is worldwide guys and a huge market. You never know what will sell or who will buy it. Bottom line is hang on to your Donzi goodies and/or start collecting them. Price just keeps going up! By the way, if Donzi is well recognized in the new Miami Vice movie this summer, that will drive the price of our goodies up even more!

Carl C
02-08-2006, 02:33 PM
It seems that one of the Donzi clubs could pass the hat and come up with $100 or even $200 to add this to their library. How about it MADCOWs? I'd chip in $10 and I could make high quality copies on my new photo printer at cost for all who chipped in.

Carl C
02-08-2006, 02:44 PM
Bidding ends tomorrow afternoon. I will put in a bid in the morning if no one else here is. I will share copies with members. If another member is going to bid on it, please post it here first. ps It's not gonna be cheap to reproduce these with 2 sided photo paper and if each page has a lot of color. Probably about $30 shipped.

David Hartmann
02-08-2006, 06:36 PM
Bidding ends tomorrow afternoon. I will put in a bid in the morning if no one else here is. I will share copies with members. If another member is going to bid on it, please post it here first. ps It's not gonna be cheap to reproduce these with 2 sided photo paper and if each page has a lot of color. Probably about $30 shipped.
Well I think you are write. This is the thing to do. I am planning on bidding tomorrow My name on there is Tigerdirector so if you see me as the high bidder don't go against me.

My plan is exactly as yours. I have access to Graphic Artists and High end printers at work so I am hoping to make a handfull of copies and hook up people on the site at cost but I suspect you are right on the cost. If you do not see me winning bid away it means that it is going away.

I also tried to write the winning bidder but I did not get a response.

Good luck to us

what is your ebay log in so I don't go against you?

Sagbay32
02-08-2006, 06:50 PM
I will not bid against a site member. I'll watch it to see who bids and if it someone from here then I'll pay for a copy.

Mike

Carl C
02-08-2006, 06:57 PM
Well I think you are write. This is the thing to do. I am planning on bidding tomorrow My name on there is Tigerdirector so if you see me as the high bidder don't go against me.
My plan is exactly as yours. I have access to Graphic Artists and High end printers at work so I am hoping to make a handfull of copies and hook up people on the site at cost but I suspect you are right on the cost. If you do not see me winning bid away it means that it is going away.
I also tried to write the winning bidder but I did not get a response.
Good luck to us
what is your ebay log in so I don't go against you? My e-bay name is whatareulookinat. It's now over $100.

David Hartmann
02-08-2006, 07:22 PM
My e-bay name is whatareulookinat. It's now over $100.
I guess I will just go for it right before it ends and then make the copies and repost it then.

Carl C
02-08-2006, 07:35 PM
I guess I will just go for it right before it ends and then make the copies and repost it then. OK It ends at 3:22 pm your time, 7:22 pm here on Eastern time. I'll be watching. Good luck Tigerdirector.:)

Sagbay32
02-09-2006, 03:28 PM
Wow closing on $105.00 . I bet the seller is suprised.

Mike

Carl C
02-09-2006, 04:09 PM
Watch for "Tigerdirector" to place a late bid. If he gets it, copies will be available. If he doesn't bid, I will. I will show up as "whatareulookinat". If I get it I will also make copies available. :wrench: :eek:

Carl C
02-09-2006, 05:26 PM
Sh@t, we lost it. 151.99 took it at the lasat second.:shark:

Lenny
02-09-2006, 05:33 PM
No "WE" didn't...

Sumbum (aka Lenny)

:D :D :D

Carl C
02-09-2006, 05:38 PM
No "WE" didn't...
Sumbum (aka Lenny)
:D :D :DLenny, YOU got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sign me up for a copy.:smile:

Lenny
02-09-2006, 05:47 PM
No problem. I will have a few made. I will probably have it shipped to a place that I can trust (down there in the USA) to be reproduced a few times and then have it sent to me here. If I recall, Poodle had a number of excellent copies of other "ads" done that I won a few of at AOTH III or IV.

I will get this set up. soon.

Sagbay32
02-09-2006, 07:25 PM
Sign me up for a copy you sneeky ol' rich guy from da North.

Mike

olredalert
02-09-2006, 09:43 PM
--------Lenny,,,,,,, Im in!!!!!!.........Bill S

DonCig
02-09-2006, 09:58 PM
Lenny, I can do without the syrup, please send me a copy!!!!

Ed Donnelly
02-09-2006, 11:43 PM
Lenny; I'm in too,but,I have my own syrup. Lets keep a few copies in the frozen north....Ed

Tony
02-10-2006, 07:43 AM
Lenny...I'm in too, please.

Here's a suggestion: Tack on $5 or $10 to the cost of reproduction. For as many people that want a copy this will help offset your purchase price.

:beer:

David Hartmann
02-10-2006, 09:12 AM
No "WE" didn't...
Sumbum (aka Lenny)
:D :D :D

You know we bidded against each other from $100 on up. SOrry about that.

I would also like to pay for a couple of copies. I would like to donate one to the next LG club auction.

David

Morgan's Cloud
02-10-2006, 09:31 AM
And you KNOW I have to have one as well Lenny.
This looks like it's going to end up paying for itself .
As an aside , I'd like to mention that, some time back I sent a not insignificant package of Donzi brochures and other assorted literature probably never seen by most board members here to Chris (CDMA).
It was suggested then that it could all be scanned/copied and the originals auctioned to members here to raise money for the site.
I have never heard anything since then despite sending at least THREE messages to find out what went down .
Can anyone here shed any light on this ?
Steve