PDA

View Full Version : Rep Power:??

Pismo
02-02-2006, 08:24 AM
What does "Rep Power: x" in the upper right corner of this box mean?

Carl C
02-02-2006, 08:29 AM
:rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol:

Carl C
02-02-2006, 09:19 AM
OK someone has to step up to the podium. Sorry Pizmo, I wouldn't touch this one for a 525 crate motor.:eek!:

Pismo
02-02-2006, 10:36 AM
Alright, alright, it's been done,,but I'm still curious..................

pmreed
02-02-2006, 10:46 AM
Note the little scale in the upper right hand corner of each post. Click on it, and you'll have the opportunity to express your feelings about that post, and to positively, or negatively affect the poster's "rep". For example, because I was such a nice guy to explain this to you, you can click on the little scale in my post and tell me what a great guy I am. That will probably be offset by all the people who will pile on my post with "Oh Jeez, not again".:biggrin:

Phil

hardcrab
02-02-2006, 02:22 PM
Note the little scale in the upper right hand corner of each post. Click on it, and you'll have the opportunity to express your feelings about that post, and to positively, or negatively affect the poster's "rep". For example, because I was such a nice guy to explain this to you, you can click on the little scale in my post and tell me what a great guy I am. That will probably be offset by all the people who will pile on my post with "Oh Jeez, not again".:biggrin:
Phil
GEEEZ ! thanks for finally explaining that !
there have been other threads with that question and no answer

Chili 18
02-02-2006, 04:47 PM
In some ways, it’s like an oll boys club. Or clicks of friends back in high school. I swear some of you all must give each other warm fuzzies in some sort of an unholy pact to get your rep up. Me, I'm in with the out crowd. Beets, artists, intellectuals, free thinking libertarians and other unsavory unworthy beings. Suits me just fine.
Fine... Just Fine:garfield:
:beer:

gold-n-rod
02-02-2006, 05:13 PM
Me, I'm in with the out crowd. Beets, artists, intellectuals, free thinking libertarians and other unsavory unworthy beings. Suits me just fine.

BEETS? Me too..... I love beets. I love 'em cooked (hot or cold) or pickled. I can eat a whole jar. And I like beet greens too, cooked up like spinach or cold in a salad.

I'm sending you up some rep powa' for being a beet loving kind of a guy!!

:wavey:

Chili 18
02-02-2006, 06:24 PM
Ok ok I do love Beets... In fact, since you love them two

You can have some rep candy.

There, see, Thats what rep power is all about. Beet lovn' beats

ha

Oh boy.... Just came from the supermarket They had NY strips on sale for 3.50 a lb if you bought half the cow. I did. Anyone wanna come for a bbq, It'l cost ya a rep point though..:p

over n OUT:outtahere

ChromeGorilla
02-02-2006, 06:41 PM
I dunno, but I think the rep points system is CLEARLY focked up....... I should be well over 780 but alas I sit a 3..... :biggrin:

ChromeGorilla
02-03-2006, 05:11 AM
Keep whining CG... There is actually a negative scale, you could be the first :) :)

Don't sing it, bring it curly q!:uzi:

ChromeGorilla
02-05-2006, 11:25 AM
Nah.... I gots 2 negative points from my "Walmart" Cartoonthread.... sheesh....:garfield: