PDA

View Full Version : How could anyone do this to a puppy?

Carl C
02-02-2006, 08:03 AM
Being a dog lover and sometimes breeder, this really pisses me off.

Lenny
02-02-2006, 08:44 AM
Brutal Carl. Sick $hit, definately.

My 120 pound, 2y-1month Shepherd wouldn't allow that to happen ;)

Nor would yours once bigger.

86fxst
02-02-2006, 08:48 AM
I'm a dog lover, too. I love my dogs more than my Donzi. We see the kind of atrocities which human kind visits on human kind everyday what chance does a puppy have?! This is emblematic of the kind of human refuse that continually slithers across our porous southern border.:fire:

TuxedoPk
02-02-2006, 11:38 AM
Brutal Carl. Sick $hit, definately.
My 120 pound, 2y-1month Shepherd wouldn't allow that to happen ;)
Nor would yours once bigger.

Jeez, that's a big Sheperd. My 2y- 2 month black lab/great dane mix is 'only' 80 odd pounds and it feels like he weighs a ton when he decides to plop down on me.

Carl C
02-02-2006, 12:16 PM
This big guy weighs 115#s

TuxedoPk
02-02-2006, 01:12 PM
This big guy weighs 115#s

Nice looking dog. 3 guard dogs, boarded up windows- what do you have them guarding?

Lenny
02-02-2006, 01:21 PM
Tux, this time (fifth time with a Shep) I bought an American (german) Shepherd, and I bought for SIZE and colour and with some of the slope bred out. I gave up on the GERMAN ones. This one cost a small fortune, but has been the BEST one I have ever owned. An he is massive and all black.

He lived on our bed in mornings and play time at night until two days ago.

Seems Deneen was screaming at me after getting out of the shower in the am, about 6:30am, and I was in the outside shop cutting cutting board.

A tick had made its' way into her upper arm and was half burrowed. We all know where that came from. That would be the dog on the bed thing. I pulled it out with tweezers, and Deneen took it to the doctor for Lime Disease analysis. We see many ticks here in the fall and spring on the dogs. This year, since the summer, we have had only one on the dog which is unheard of.

The dog will not be on the bed for a while now till we either forget this incident, or the therapy sets in. :eek: Great way to start a day :rolleyes:

MrsDigger
02-02-2006, 01:58 PM
Just wondered if you all knew that drug runners make children and women swallow rubbers full of heroin or cocaine to carry the drugs across the borders, or to transport it into the US and other countries...and since the stomach contains 30 molar hydrochloric acid, often the bags of drugs rupture, killing the mule. Hopefully people are as outraged by that as by the cruelty perpetrated against those poor puppies.

Carl C
02-02-2006, 02:01 PM
Nice looking dog. 3 guard dogs, boarded up windows- what do you have them guarding? That's the back of a garage. These dogs are in my house when I am gone. See this picture? This is the back side of my house. This happened last October. The screen was ripped off and the glass completely broken out. Thank goodness the dogs were in the house and the burglar(s) got nothing except hopefully a good bite in the face.:smash: :fire:

Formula Jr
02-02-2006, 06:06 PM
columbian drug trafficer using puppies.......

Hummm.....

Now there is another use for a drill bit I never thought of... :)

DonziChick
02-02-2006, 07:03 PM
I heard about that. It really upset me as well. My boyfriend and I just got a puppy and I would hate to see something like that happen to any dog.

Lenny
02-02-2006, 07:13 PM
Eliz, is that a hound type ?

I realize it is not a Bloodhound :rolleyes: but that is another breed that has always intrigued me.

I just prefer the "gal at home alone" guard dog type thing. I "wish" someone would break in :D

Nice puppy. :)

DonziChick
02-02-2006, 07:15 PM
His name is Gilligan and he's a redbone. He's a type of hound dog, mostly used for coon hunting but they'll hunt bears and mountain lions. When those pics were taken, we had just brought him home. He was two months old. We've had him about a month and he's growing fast!