PDA

View Full Version : Lakeside's / Jamie's new 22'

LKSD
02-01-2006, 08:44 PM
Ok guy's here she is.. The other lady (lol..), I told Kristin not to be jealous of her, she's still #1..
2006 22' classic 496 Mag HO. Bravo 1 x, Monster gauges & stereo... I know it's our yard trailer, we will eventually get a proper cart!! Unfortunatley, no supercharger is available yet :( , oh well... Whew hoo!! come on summer!!
Hopefully we will see more of everyone this summer!! Jamie :D :D

Kirk
02-01-2006, 09:03 PM
Congrats on the new ride....looks awesome!

Thanks for the help today!!

KJ

Carl C
02-01-2006, 09:12 PM
An '06 I'm jealous.:garfield:

LKSD
02-01-2006, 09:24 PM
Thanks guys.. I guess instead of 12-18hr work days, I will now have to work 20's so I can keep my weekends free.. :) My wife said this If we get rich & famous this will stay my boat & I will have to get her a 38zx or 43zr for running the ocean & keep this one for the big lakes & stuff.. I told her sure, if she's buyin' & get's a modeling career & a few other jobs.. She just like lookin pretty on the boat, she said that's her job for now!! Ha ha .. J :D

ChromeGorilla
02-04-2006, 06:06 PM
Looking good! Congrats! I see there is a new style throttle from Merc on the 06's.....

blueliner
02-04-2006, 06:57 PM
jamie,

nice color scheme... thanks for the info on the hydraulic steering systems. i am still making up my mind, i will let you know regarding the IMCO. again, congrats and we will have to talk about whipple's as well.

MOP
02-04-2006, 08:24 PM
Sweet ride Jamie try to make it up to 1K we could use a few more dark colored hulls!

Phil

BUIZILLA
02-04-2006, 11:03 PM
hmmm, I kinda like that boat....

needs a set of CMI's and mufflers though...

Jamie, are you a Donzi dealer?

Jim

LKSD
02-05-2006, 01:25 PM
Thanks guys... Yes the throttle is a little different, & yes we hope to get out more this year.. I own my Marine buisness and I am a licensed boat dealer in PA, but as far as the sales of new Donzi's I work in conjunction with a large Donzi distributor. I help to cover their northern part of their territory with my marina.. It works out nicely for everyone. I have the opportunity to broker a superior boat and offer service & custom work after the sale with my shop. J :)

boldts
02-05-2006, 02:26 PM
Jamie, That's SWEEEEEEET. Can't wait to read about upgrades and improvements you make to the boat. Did you keep that shipping cover? They work really nice for keeping the boat clean on road trips. :smile:

LKSD
02-05-2006, 05:21 PM
Jamie, That's SWEEEEEEET. Can't wait to read about upgrades and improvements you make to the boat. Did you keep that shipping cover? They work really nice for keeping the boat clean on road trips. :smile:

Thanks.. I only kept the shipping cover to get it home. It was getting ratty & dirty up underneath in the felt lining. I tossed it because I didnt want it scratching the finish & I will be getting a new full cover for it.. J :)

blackhawk
03-08-2006, 12:04 PM
Ok guy's here she is.. The other lady (lol..), I told Kristin not to be jealous of her, she's still #1..
2006 22' classic 496 Mag HO. Bravo 1 x, Monster gauges & stereo... I know it's our yard trailer, we will eventually get a proper cart!! Unfortunatley, no supercharger is available yet :( , oh well... Whew hoo!! come on summer!!
Hopefully we will see more of everyone this summer!! Jamie :D :D

Looks nice! But you say there's no supercharger available? Procharger shows a kit for the 496. What are you waiting for? :D

LKSD
03-08-2006, 02:07 PM
Looks nice! But you say there's no supercharger available? Procharger shows a kit for the 496. What are you waiting for? :D

I am a distributor for them.. Believe me if they had one for the new 496 Mag ho I would do it.. The current Kits only work on up to early 2004 models. They new engines have different pistons & fuel system.. They dont currently mix well at all with the superchargers right now, unless you retrofit a ton of stuff.. It's not currently cost effective.. probably the next best thing currently is the Raylar kits, however still expensive & labor intensive
Annother option I could do is a 625 Ilmor v10 with the Teague system as I am a certified dealer & installer for them too.. The only problem is I wont be dropping about annother 50-60K + on the set up for this ride.. Kristin would Kill me!! She would rather me spend that on a larger Donzi in the future & alternate between the 2..
Thanks again for the compliment.. Jamie :)

blackhawk
03-08-2006, 07:18 PM
I am a distributor for them.. Believe me if they had one for the new 496 Mag ho I would do it.. The current Kits only work on up to early 2004 models. They new engines have different pistons & fuel system.. They dont currently mix well at all with the superchargers right now, unless you retrofit a ton of stuff.. It's not currently cost effective.. probably the next best thing currently is the Raylar kits, however still expensive & labor intensive
Annother option I could do is a 625 Ilmor v10 with the Teague system as I am a certified dealer & installer for them too.. The only problem is I wont be dropping about annother 50-60K + on the set up for this ride.. Kristin would Kill me!! She would rather me spend that on a larger Donzi in the future & alternate between the 2..
Thanks again for the compliment.. Jamie :)

Jamie, I know you're a distributor that's why I was shocked there was no procharger on there yet! :D But I didn't know they wouldn't work on the newer motors. I know they recommend forged pistons, especially if you go over 3.5 lbs of boost, but their website doesn't mention the kits not working on newer motors. :( Too bad I'd like to see what kind of speeds you'd get! :yes:

The Hedgehog
03-08-2006, 07:52 PM
The 22 Classic is one of my favorite boats of all time. It should pack a nice punch for quite some time. That is a boat to keep forever.

LKSD
03-08-2006, 07:55 PM
Oh!.. No problem.. I didn't know you were aware that I was a distributor.. I have a few other things I am going to do in tuning my boat though........ J

blackhawk
03-09-2006, 04:44 PM
Oh!.. No problem.. I didn't know you were aware that I was a distributor.. I have a few other things I am going to do in tuning my boat though........ J

Kewl! Keep us posted! :D

undertaker
03-09-2006, 07:00 PM

Curious minds want to know.....:biggrin: :biggrin: :smash: :biggrin: :umbrella:

Undertaker:cool: