PDA

View Full Version : Three sad words

Cuda
01-31-2006, 02:05 PM
I needed to pick up some stainless steel screws to attach the hinges to the hatch on my F20, so I go diddy bopping down to Lowes to pick them up. While I was headed to the checkout, I saw a cheap drill press. I only need to drill about twenty holes, but being lazy like I am, I decided to get the drill press. Damn thing was heavy when I loaded it on the cart. I come rolling to the house, go in my shop and clear a spot for it on my work bench. I go out to the truck, drop the tailgate to open the box, that's when I saw the three saddest words known to man:

SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Now, I have to wait for Debbie to get home to put it together. :(

boxy
01-31-2006, 03:54 PM
jeez those ain't so bad
i know 3 sadder words
It's closing time :( :spit:

:frown: the keg kicked :frown:

Chili 18
01-31-2006, 04:26 PM
Ohhh I know those drill presses... Bought one about five years ago for some project. Used it three times since. Mostly takes up space. But. when ya need a hole, drilled just so....

Cuda
01-31-2006, 04:33 PM
Help has arrived! :)

Oh, she brought me home a new TV too to watch the Superbowl, even though it's on her birthday. :)

Last Real Texan
01-31-2006, 05:09 PM
Smoked the motor....

MOP
01-31-2006, 06:29 PM
Don't know Y but the girls seem to get through the directions better then we do!

Phil

onesubdrvr
01-31-2006, 06:32 PM
"Pets not allowed"

And try as I would, the people at Porky's wouldn't believe that the Llama was actually my date, not a pet :bawling: :biggrin.: ;)

And no hourly rates????!?! :confused:

Wayne

Cuda
01-31-2006, 07:36 PM
So, after Deb hooks up the TV and builds your drill press, ya gonna take a nap??
After she went to the store for chips and salsa.mmmmmmmm

DonziChick
02-02-2006, 07:07 PM
SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
Now, I have to wait for Debbie to get home to put it together. :(

You sound like Tony (Thrillseeker). He just gets upset when things don't go the way they're supposed to. I've put together his dining room table, chairs, desk and a couple of other things. :rolleyes: I've found its easier if I just do it. ;)