PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 18 Classic

rickaroy
01-31-2006, 11:28 AM
Ok, I tried doing this on my own and should have known to stay within the confines of the Donzi Registry. After all, the most awesome classics are represented within the members of this group.

I am looking for an fresh water 18 Classic with port side wheel in restored condition. I do not have the time for a project but would be open for the right boat. I would consider any color with baby blue w/white or black w/white being the preferred. Someone might be considering moving to a larger boat but did not want to make there current 18 open for calls or discussion. I am ready to purchase now an located on the east coast

Thanks,

Here are a couple of examples of what I’m looking for:

guyerdman
02-01-2006, 07:20 PM
Hello,

I saw your posting and wanted to let you know that I have a restored 1982 Donzi 18 Classic. The color is baby blue and white on the exterior with blue leather, port side steering, engine cover hood scoop and powered with a sbc, 280 outdrive, bennett trim tabs. Located in Ft Lauderdale.

If you're interested, please reply to: guyerdman@bellsouth.net

guyerdman
02-01-2006, 07:21 PM
Hello,
I saw your posting and wanted to let you know that I have a restored 1982 Donzi 18 Classic. The color is baby blue and white on the exterior with blue leather, port side steering, engine cover hood scoop and powered with a sbc, 280 outdrive, bennett trim tabs. Located in Ft Lauderdale.
If you're interested, please reply to: guyerdman@bellsouth.net

rickaroy
02-05-2006, 09:36 PM
I would like to thank the outstanding members of the Donzi Registry for there help in locating the 18 Classic I have be searching for. I appreciate all the help and information. :D

BlairHolland
02-07-2006, 10:27 AM
Not sure if you're still in the market, but check out my 18. One-of-a-kind, located in Northern NJ, garage kept.

Check out RARE 18 Classic- 350mpi. Feel free to email me or call. (call in the evening)

Thanks.

rickaroy
02-07-2006, 11:05 AM
I have found the 18 Classic I was looking for. Thank you for your email and best of luck.