PDA

View Full Version : Looking For 1

lee
01-26-2006, 09:05 PM
Looking For 1 Engine Vent Chrome On Brass Will Pay Any Fair Price In Any Shape On A Classic Early Model Going Nuts Don't Really Want To Sell The Other 3 On E-bay

gcarter
01-27-2006, 06:36 AM
Lee, here's a set of three for sale;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/68-donzi-deck-hardware-great-shape_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50443QQitemZ46077 75767QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

It's even located in your town.

This way you only have two to sale!!:smile:

P.S.;
How's your project coming?

lee
01-27-2006, 07:16 AM
The 3 On Ebay Are Mine Trying To Find A Fourth Before They Sell Would Love Not To Use Modern Vents But If I Cant Find One I Have No Choice Lenny Has But Won't Sell To Me. Starting To Glass Will Be Painting The Deck By March And Hopefully Done By May31

MOP
01-27-2006, 08:16 AM
Lee I am going out to the marine slavage place today that I spoke of keep your fingers crossed!

Phil

Rootsy
01-27-2006, 09:14 AM
Lee,

the deck hardware such as vents should be the last thing to go on the boat, correct? so then you have til like march / april before you REALLY need them... why not give it a bit of time to find one...

i KNOW there is a fellow that frequents here that is reproducing the vents... maybe try rustnrot also... not sure if he has any... i AM NOT SURE if the guy reproducing them will sell just one.. or if you have to buy a set... i believe they were pretty pricy... but then again i bought 4 from cliff when i took the boat... by the time i have them rechromed i'll probably be in it for about the same as buying new... the ones he passed onto me are stamped DONZI on the inside though :D

Bob
01-27-2006, 10:45 AM
You can get them without the cast Donzi in them at Algonac cast products.

http://www.algonaccast.com/ They are not real big on selling to individuals but I got a catalog out of them and they shipped it COD. They also make a lots of stuff like hinges and lifting eyes that were used on Donzis.

MOP
01-27-2006, 04:36 PM
Lee I hit 4 places today, there is a ton of good lod stuff out there but not what we want. Will try to hit the south shore guys next week.

Phil

lee
01-27-2006, 05:09 PM
will let you know if i find 1 4 u