PDA

View Full Version : Special Thanks To You All - Atlantic Coast Dudes

Dr. Dan
12-23-2003, 02:54 PM
:D Just wanted to take a minute and express my appreciation to all of you who help to support our newest and unorthadox group...."The Atlantic Coast Donzi Owners Association"!
For Those of you who have not visited our site...please check it out at www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com (http://www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com) We are a small Management Team of Owners who are looking to add a different spin to Clubs and Donzi Owners support in general. In time we will have Regional Events, we will soon have available for sale....our own logo "Fat Towels & Boat Mats" these are terrific items and will be available in a variety of Color Combos....as some of you know...as we accumulate funds...we will put back into the Registry, and also help to sponsor select Events through out the Boating Season....currently some of you are Stylin in our T - Shirts that you all generously purchased, and we Thank You so much for your over whelming support. 2004 will be a Banner Year for all Donzi Owners...and we look forward to seeing you all around the country....at the Donzi Gatherings we all have come to love........ Best Holiday Wishes to you all from your Crew on the Atlantic Coast... :p
:D ..Doc

Sam
12-23-2003, 03:12 PM
Dan, very nice site. Looking forward to watching it grow.

Sam wink

MOP
12-23-2003, 05:59 PM
Looking good, nice photo section! Keep up the good work, I now have another book mark!

Phil

RedDog
12-23-2003, 06:58 PM
Dr Dan - Looking forward to seeing the towels and mats. I have unsuccessfully been looking for a towel with a single broad stripe - say something that looks like a Donzi Classic stripe. Has anyone seen something like this?

Green and white naturally :)

Happy Holidays to ALL!

harbormaster
12-24-2003, 09:04 AM
ooops.

link is now on the club list.

Jerry Eisele
12-25-2003, 05:08 AM
Dr. Dan!! You out did yourself.