PDA

View Full Version : Seat cushion for 16'

MadisonDonzi
01-15-2006, 10:35 AM
I need to replace the seatback cushion on the left side of a 1993 16' Donzi -- it disappeared en route to winter storage. Any help on where one might find a replacement would be appreciated.

LKSD
01-16-2006, 08:02 AM
I need to replace the seatback cushion on the left side of a 1993 16' Donzi -- it disappeared en route to winter storage. Any help on where one might find a replacement would be appreciated.

Joe,
You will not be able to get one factory new now. I tried to price one with Donzi for another person this past summer. They didnt have it, it would have had to be subbed out to be done to the tune of several hundred $$. Basically if its not the same part exactly as used in current production then its not available from the factory. I can probably make you one patterned from the opposite side (mirror the measurements & pattern), you would just have to install your own snaps in. Contact me if interested..
Thanks Jamie / Lakeside Restorations 570-639-2629 :)

Reedy
01-16-2006, 03:25 PM
I believe "Built Rite" has them in stock.......

farmer tx
01-16-2006, 10:57 PM
:happy_bi: Mark, Hope you had a great day.

Mark & Polly

mr. sib44
07-11-2006, 10:26 PM
After doing a fast run around the lake, I turned around and found my Port rear seat cushion back missing. I back tracked my route and found no cushion floating on the water. Someone picked it up. However, I had my name and address written on it. ( you may want to do this to all your boat cushions) But no one brought it back! So, after a year, I ordered a new replacement from the seat makers for Donzi. And wouldn't you know it? Just after the new seat cushion arrived, some old man returned my original seat! Now I have two. Contact me if you still need one. Mr. Sib
515-225-7059 home