PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky Roads

farmer tx
01-13-2006, 08:34 PM
We got back to Texas monday night from delivering the smoker to R.T.SE & Jill.Had to do a little sight seeing on the way over.Here is a shot from Memphis.

farmer tx
01-13-2006, 08:42 PM
Then it was on to Bowling Green.

farmer tx
01-13-2006, 08:47 PM
Got lost somewhere around Jamestown looking for the house.

farmer tx
01-13-2006, 08:53 PM
Well we finally found Todd and Jill's house back in the sticks.

Or did we!

DonCig
01-13-2006, 11:11 PM
Did you put the smoker around the back of the house so that the neighbors would not get jealous?

Don

roadtrip se
01-14-2006, 11:48 AM
you weren't supposed to show that picture of the new retreat! Now everybody is going to want to build one just like it!

You two are gems for driving over 2000 miles round trip just to bring us a smoker or grill, or whatever the heck it is! I know one thing for certain, it's dam heavy and it's been to Graceland, and I haven't. Something tells me Memphis will be in "our" travel plans very soon!

The Trailer Park Trash Commemorative Suite is your's any time you want it!

gero1
01-14-2006, 04:12 PM
i get first dibs on sleeping in the smoker, rest of you can fend fer yourselfs. and i thought hickory was just to burn for heat, silly me

Lenny
01-14-2006, 04:39 PM
Between AOTH, Todd and Jill, Smokers and stuff, and Buzilla somewhere close by I think, and the Ricks etc, I think "we" ( yeah, right :rolleyes: like I am any help in all this ) could put together another "gathering" in a NEW place close by as well as the Gathering in Cumberland.

Like, errrr, in Tennessee :yes:

I haven't been there either, and would love to tear up a Lake or two and then see some of the "stuff" .

http://www.knoxville-tn.com/link22.html

BUIZILLA
01-14-2006, 05:02 PM
My niece's husband's family owns like 3 or 4 car dealerships in the K-ville area, so parking/storage won't be a problem...

I've always wanted to do a K-ville to Decatur, AL run for q_u_i_t_e some time now anyways...

JH

RedDog
01-14-2006, 05:35 PM
Between AOTH, Todd and Jill, Smokers and stuff, and Buzilla somewhere close by I think, and the Ricks etc, I think "we" ( yeah, right :rolleyes: like I am any help in all this ) could put together another "gathering" in a NEW place close by as well as the Gathering in Cumberland.
Like, errrr, in Tennessee :yes:
I haven't been there either, and would love to tear up a Lake or two and then see some of the "stuff" .
http://www.knoxville-tn.com/link22.html

I'm not water front but would be glad to show you (or anyone) around and host some cookouts. Big pool at the house, Ft Loudon ramp 5 minutes away, and many other major lakes near by.

farmer tx
01-14-2006, 09:43 PM
We had to stop at Todds next door neighbor and ask directions.:eek:

txtaz
01-15-2006, 06:24 AM
Farmer this is new for you. Hilarious.
BTW, I'm not sure if you should stay here next summer. The consequences seem high. :bonk: RT what did you do to those nice people to deserve such a slandering? LOL
Da Taz

harbormaster
01-15-2006, 08:45 AM
Markm You are killin me. I am laffin' my ass off.